mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

:lol: I don’t understand the clamoring by a fair few mackems to see us relegated and them promoted so we could play. It would be a fucking mullering, we’d likely be the most expensive squad ever assembled in the Championship as the owners will absolutely only want 1 season there, meanwhile they’ll have whoever the fuck they have in their team, Max Power or something? 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Isn’t he a car magazine? 

Probably, I knew they had some cunt who sounded like he was a shit battery brand. Probably the dodgy battery brand the homeless bloke that tried to buy them pours boiling water over to make Rich Energy. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

I'm conflicted on this one. I don't ever want them polluting the premier again, so would be quite happy for them to stay stewing in the 3rd division. But at the same time we need to settle a few scores from those derby day disasters which Pardew presided over. They need a good fucking hiding, and by the time we play them again, more than likely we'd give them one. Maybe get them in the FA cup or something. 

You never know what’ll happen on a derby day. 

Hopefully we get you in the cup in the next couple of seasons. Because there’s no chance of us getting back in the PL in the next 5 years 

15 minutes ago, safcforever said:

You never know what’ll happen on a derby day. 

Hopefully we get you in the cup in the next couple of seasons. Because there’s no chance of us getting back in the PL in the next 5 years 

It’d be great to get your lot in the draw-See you in the 3rd round… Oh…

yikes-smile.gif

• Haha 5

Just watched the highlights, fucking shambolic at the back, Darlow needs replaced, we desperately need full backs as we usually play without any! Better teams than Brentford would've punished us more, I'm more worried after watching that today, the saving grace is going to have to be the January transfer window as we're not staying up without reinforcements in my opinion.

• Like 2