Gene_Clark

30 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You'd think I would have learned, but here's my piggies on my honeymoon in 2018

image.png.a13e9bbb683d92319be1b31aba896b39.png

I could have gone all fucking life without see those trotters! :sick: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

I could have gone all fucking life without see those trotters! :sick: 

Never understood peoples revulsion to, or fetishisation of feet. They're generally boring looking things. 

And Craig by protesting so much, you are definitely outing yourself as a podophile 

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Never understood peoples revulsion to, or fetishisation of feet. They're generally boring looking things. 

And Craig by protesting so much, you are definitely outing yourself as a podophile 

get tae fuck, Dave. they're minging as hell.

2 hours ago, Howay said:

It must have been that, was after his spell in Mordor. I just remember reading an article about it where he was pictured in the bait room looking miserable, still I’m sure it beat living in Sunderland. 

Edit:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/former-10k-a-week-scotland-rangers-star-3871174.amp

That’s the article. Not putting the lad down btw, good on him for not having an ego and just grafting after the money dried up. Just meaning this kind of drop off a cliff is synonymous with players who are regulars for them. 

If he's kept himself fit and the traveling isn't too big an issue he could earn a few quid extra turning out for his old team when they inevitably go part time. :good:

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If he's kept himself fit and the traveling isn't too big an issue he could earn a few quid extra turning out for his old team when they inevitably go part time. :good:

Why would he do that when he can make three times as much as a steward? 
:lol:

• Haha 4

:lol: :lol: With the pressure on Donald it might actually happen, maybe I’m just day dreaming but I’m hoping Donald just goes “fack it ‘ave the cunts” and palms them off to hobo bill. 

Edited by Howay
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The way Rich Energy fucked the Haas F1 team over I'm desperate to see this one come off. To those not in the know, the announced to the world (including the F1 team!) via Twitter that they were terminating their contract due to 'poor performance'. Yep, this lot want to take over Sunderland.... :lol:

And this is how 'professional' they are.

Rich Energy Ditch Haas F1 Team | RaceDepartment  Rich Energy and a series of unfortunate tweets | Girl in the Pitlane

• Haha 2

“PC attitude in F1” :lol: what an absolute cunt. People on Twitter are saying Rich Energy has £581 in their cash accounts, no idea if it’s true but that would make any sponsorship of Sunderland worth maybe a tenner a year? And there’s actually Sunderland fans taking this bloke seriously 🤯

• Haha 2

Just now, Howay said:

“PC attitude in F1” :lol: what an absolute cunt. People on Twitter are saying Rich Energy has £581 in their cash accounts, no idea if it’s true but that would make any sponsorship of Sunderland worth maybe a tenner a year? And there’s actually Sunderland fans taking this bloke seriously 🤯

He would be an unmitigated disaster who would make Mike Ashley seem like a fucking saint. It's a dream partnership as far as I'm concerned :lol:

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s not true. It’s £10. Also, he’s not listed as an officer or a person with significant control. He no longer refers to himself as the CEO (even he can’t pull that lie off anymore) and calls himself the ‘founder’ instead. All this is in the public domain (Companies House). So it’s a worthless dormant company he doesn’t even have any involvement with any more. Except having a bin liner full of shit merchandise 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s not true. It’s £10. Also, he’s not listed as an officer or a person with significant control. He no longer refers to himself as the CEO (even he can’t pull that lie off anymore) and calls himself the ‘founder’ instead. All this is in the public domain (Companies House). So it’s a worthless dormant company he doesn’t even have any involvement with any more. Except having a bin liner full of shit merchandise 

He should have paid himself that tenner before he sacked it all off, that would have gave him the funding to buy Sunderland the way they’re going. It’s more than the Don (personally) paid for them anyway. 

• Haha 2

Big club meeting tonight, fans reps and the “management”, all the talk about whether the rich kid turned up or not. No news yet, but it will be the difference between him being KLD or little speccy shite moving forwards.

• Haha 2