mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

40 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

On RTG they are currently trying to match faces with names. They do not even know who is in their squad.

Yet they not only know who our players are, they also know their many weaknesses and know how much they'd struggle against the players in their own side who they can't name. Mackem logic......

mackem-logic.jpg

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Imagine logging on to RTG and giving that post a “like” I bet they all have a little fist pump as they did it

I find it all a bit odd to be honest. living in cheltenham I rarely cross paths with any mackems so I've got little to gauge them on since the takeover other than rtg. the last time I spoke to one was at the shepherd and shepherdess at beamish post the leicester game and he was very philosophical about our potential future and expressed his envy that it wasnt them.

I appreciate I shouldn't really be saying this what with me being an old cunt now and I apologise for getting all essembee on yo asses, however....

I'd love to be exile's 'mag I met on a dog walk in the brecons' (or any other fucking mackem for that matter) whose opening gambit was to call me scum (or start hitting me with a plastic sword) before announcing I was complicit in the murder of children, stoning rape victims and chucking gays off tower blocks as seems to be the case for nufc supporters who visit their messageboard.

in the unlikely event this was replicated in real life, they'd very soon realise that despite me advancing years I'm still more than capable of planting my forehead very firmly on the bridge of their fucking nose.  :)

• Haha 6

Just now, Alex said:

I bet he doesn’t put any money on it though. 

Bet against their rivals? That's 'mag behaviour'.

• Haha 2

:lol: It’s just brilliant tbh, such a fucking absurd opinion presented like he’s being rational about it. He likely also thinks they will get promotion the thick cunt. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

just popped over, honestly man @The Fish, why do you put yourself through that?

there's no hope of reasoned debate on there, you've got more chance of getting a blow job off the man in the moon.

Just Rockpooling mate.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Just Rockpooling mate.

ask the cunts why despite heading towards 100,000 posts of outrage about ksa on a football messageboard in 9 months why, wearside amnesty's facebook page has a total of 150 follows....

https://m.facebook.com/WearsideAmnesty/community/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

ask the cunts why despite rtg seemingly being a haven for the good and righteous why it is that wearside amnesty's twitter page has only racked up 60 followers in the 7 years since it began tweeting......

https://mobile.twitter.com/wearsideamnesty

because it could easily be misconstrued that they're not quite the guardians of morality they like to portray they are.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

ask the cunts why despite heading towards 100,000 posts of outrage about ksa on a football messageboard in 9 months why, wearside amnesty's facebook page has a total of 150 follows....

https://m.facebook.com/WearsideAmnesty/community/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

ask the cunts why despite rtg seemingly being a haven for the good and righteous why it is that wearside amnesty's twitter page has only racked up 60 followers in the 7 years since it began tweeting......

https://mobile.twitter.com/wearsideamnesty

because it could easily be misconstrued that they're not quite the guardians of morality they like to portray they are.

They’re too busy posting in that thread tbf 

• Haha 4