mackem messageboard gold

Gene_Clark

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

Going a Newcastle match? Mag behaviour 

But not going to a Sunderland match is very much MLF behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

This is exactly how @Howay describes Sunderland! The worst thing about this video for me though, is the mackem prick has filmed it in portrait orientation. 

:lol: You can hear Callum the staffy shouting out support for his fighters in the mackem street rumble. The cherry on top is it was filmed by a lad on what is no doubt a stolen mountain bike. 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Sonatine said:

The big beastie was fine until William slipped a can of Rich Energy into his water bowl.

:lol: the pointlessness of sending a good luck tweet to an anaesthetised lion seems to sum up Storey’s whole raison d’être

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Dragging players round by their hair shouting "GERROFFUZZZZZ! FUCKUN GERROFUUUUUZZZZZZ!" like the lass on that video. 

:lol: 

“dowwunt come at iz again ya daft cowuhh, daint come at iz” as her “lad” struggles to rip the lovely shirt, bought from scope, off the back of his rival. I was hoping a stray dog would walk past the shot as the “classy” couples engaged in perhaps the most unathletic display I’ve seen in my life. What a bunch of fucking huckles. It’s also brilliant that not a single person moves to break it up :lol: “daint brek them up lal Mick, yiv gorrah laarrn. Callum the staffy owwwah there, massive lads fan by the way, has fifty pee on Sharon and big Mick”.

• Haha 5

If you ever needed confirmation that Exile68 isn't remotely bothered about human rights this is it.

Ekitike is signing for Qatari PSG, not amnesty International :lol: 

72F1A6C8-0094-44C5-83D1-62549C7CB403.jpeg

• Haha 6
  • Jaysus... 1

7 hours ago, Tom said:

If you ever needed confirmation that Exile68 isn't remotely bothered about human rights this is it.

Muppets GIF

16 hours ago, Tom said:

Fucking hell. Someone wants to tell this dip shit when he's banging on about dead Yemeni kids Quatar are fighting with the Saudis. Backed by weapons from the UK, US, and several European countries. Then someone should send him to live with the Houthis.

Screenshot_20220716-135632_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6bc37618f13a6494b4463bb94f3ae57d.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

:lol: Aye he’s fucking clueless man. One of my mates uncles is ex-SBS and worked in Oman, Bahrain, and other countries training their forces. That list posted includes US special forces (and the Navy so probably Navy Seals), so it’s likely SAS and SBS will be there helping train combatants. I’m not saying what’s going on isn’t horrific but like you say there’s fucking heavy western involvement, exile (and others) need to pack in going on like they do unless they want to actually discuss the gray areas.

Again though it’s clear what the reason for their posts are as it’s rarely applied to Man City and they actually reveled in PSG getting Ekitike, the latter which is weird as aye we absolutely cannot compete with PSG currently and no Newcastle fan thinks that. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

Can someone enlighten me on this? Is this guy saying a 15 year old MBS was responsible for 9/11? Or is he saying because most of Bin Laden's recruits were Saudia all Saudis are guilty, and by extension those who do business with them? Someone should let Biden know. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

another thing about these cunts....

living in a relative backwater for football I have cheltenham town and forest green rovers on my immediate doorstep. so, when I venture in to town for a beer and conversation.turns to football apart from the locals who frequent whaddon road I'll inevitably end up chatting to people who've latched on to the usual suspects, particularly liverpool  man utd,, chelsea, a sizeable amount of villa supporters etc, even the odd mackem.

on the whole I've found them all to be affable enough folk despite their allegiance and I've been happy enough to prop the bar up and have a pint with them.

never once have I parted company with them and wandered back home thinking, cripes, he was really classy. I mean, just what the fuck is a 'classy' football supporter? and how in god's name did the bigoted halfwits from a run down shithole town no cunt has even heard of south of peterlee become the king of them??

personally, I'm secretly rather pleased my football supporting days have in the past edged towards, slightly rough around the edges.   :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Sam Fender in front of 45,000 fans last night.....oh the fume this guitar will generate :lol: 

065BC486-482A-4561-851A-AFA763EA0C72.jpeg

lush that.

I've not had a guitar since I was about 14 and never got beyond learning the first few notes of smoke on the water.

if I was to get one now, I'd get one like that.  :)

• Like 1