The Put Leazes On Ignore Thread

Gemmill

This needs to be a coordinated effort to have the desired impact of saving this place. Cos people are gonna start leaving if this clown's stranglehold on the place isn't broken.

So put him on ignore and report in here when you've done it. Then just ignore everything he says.

Starting froooooom...NOW!

And if this comes across as mean, I don't fucking care. He's had a million chances to put this right over the course of nearly a DECADE.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should say btw, if you enjoy your debates with him, or you don't want to put him on ignore, then don't. But if he is winding you up and you think this place is being dragged down by him, then do what needs to be done.

Not really surprised at the immaturity of this thread. Which only completely confirms my earlier comments about the juvenile mentality of the person who started it.

:lol:

How long will he last, before he can't help himself.........

oh sorry, its "jocular"

Edited by LeazesMag

What do you propose we do otherwise? The ignore function is there for a reason & it's fairly obvious that if there is an element of the forum you don't like you can easily remove it by ignoring those involved.

I disagree with a few posters on here & others I think others are fruit loops, should I ban them to make my forum experience better?

Be interested to know who actually owns this place.

Why?

Just interested.

A few years back I thought it was the likes of yourself, Peasepud and Craig and you all posted fairly regularly. These days none of you post very much and the place seems very much on a downward trend.

People like Alex have gone, Gemmil and others considering calling it a day.

Im not particularly saying the answer is to ban people however the place definitely seems to have an unloved feeling these days.

Naturally I guess I fit in with the other daily posters who like the place and dont want to see it fizzle out.

I blame the upgrade

I blame the anti-quote function. No wink!

The rest of the thread I'll post about later (bet you can't wait) as been working away all day