Homophobia

Happy Face

Fine don't see any reason why they shouldn't get on fine. I have lived in Scotland for 10 years and never had my head kicked in for being English though. The BNP are racist and showed that by not wanting to allow non white members.

Would the SNP allow English members ?

As for Scotland, I lived there too for a while, my ex mrs is Scottish and came from a small place. All the locals accepted me, apart from 2 at first, because I am a good bloke full stop :glare: and also because I didn't act the big English bloke etc etc and took them all on face value as friends. Some of them see Geordies as different to "English" though, and when they said to me that Geordies were jocks with their brains kicked in I just said thats strange because we think that Jocks are Geordies with their brains kicked in, and we all laughed. The only 2 blokes who gave me flak for being and English bastard were told by the others to lay off and when they got to know me both of them apologised. There was only ever one other bloke, who was one of those natural heed-the-balls anyway and I never really saw him in the pub again

yes I am one. In fact I was asked to stand in the local elections in May but couldn't due to family and work commitments. Nigel Don is an English SNP MSP.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine don't see any reason why they shouldn't get on fine. I have lived in Scotland for 10 years and never had my head kicked in for being English though. The BNP are racist and showed that by not wanting to allow non white members.

As for Scotland, I lived there too for a while, my ex mrs is Scottish and came from a small place. All the locals accepted me, apart from 2 at first, because I am a good bloke full stop :glare: and also because I didn't act the big English bloke etc etc and took them all on face value as friends. Some of them see Geordies as different to "English" though, and when they said to me that Geordies were jocks with their brains kicked in I just said thats strange because we think that Jocks are Geordies with their brains kicked in, and we all laughed. The only 2 blokes who gave me flak for being and English bastard were told by the others to lay off and when they got to know me both of them apologised. There was only ever one other bloke, who was one of those natural heed-the-balls anyway and I never really saw him in the pub again

yes I am one. In fact I was asked to stand in the local elections in May but couldn't due to family and work commitments. Nigel Don is an English SNP MSP.

They would allow black members *edit* too.

Edited by jonasjuice

Fair enough, but I'm not really bothered whether the BNP don't want black members or not. The EDL have no objection though, what's your thoughts on them ?

So far as I'm concerned about the BNP, foreigners who refuse to integrate [racists] into the UK, play straight into their hands and only serve to further their cause, and I'm afraid to say this is only going to increase as more and more of them are allowed to not integrate, for want of a better expression, and drive voters towards them and anybody else who puts up an anti-immigration agenda.

Wankers like Abu Hamza, and there are more than you think, shouldn't be tolerated or defended. This cunt in particular should be kicked out asap to the US, but really there shouldn't be a need for this, we ought to get our own house in order and not have to leave it to the yanks to deal with him, who will no doubt lock him up and treat him more like he ought to be treated. Although not badly enough.

Everybody is go homophobic, racist, psychotic etc to some degree or other.

On a scale of 1-10 I doubt nobody comes in at 1 or 10 but probably a varied spread otherwise.

The bloke that calls the local shopkeeper a Paki will no doubt fawn over the shopkeepers brother who just happens to be treating his child for meningitis.

IMO it all depends on your upbringing and how often you mix with different folk.

On a scale of 1-10 I doubt nobody comes in at 1 or 10 but probably a varied spread otherwise.

The bloke that calls the local shopkeeper a Paki will no doubt fawn over the shopkeepers brother who just happens to be treating his child for meningitis.

IMO it all depends on your upbringing and how often you mix with different folk.

is the correct answer. On both sides of the fence.

As for Scotland, I lived there too for a while, my ex mrs is Scottish and came from a small place. All the locals accepted me, apart from 2 at first, because I am a good bloke full stop :glare: and also because I didn't act the big English bloke etc etc and took them all on face value as friends. Some of them see Geordies as different to "English" though, and when they said to me that Geordies were jocks with their brains kicked in I just said thats strange because we think that Jocks are Geordies with their brains kicked in, and we all laughed. The only 2 [of 3] blokes who gave me flak for being an English bastard were told by the others to lay off and when they got to know me both of them apologised. The only other bloke who did it, was one of those natural heed-the-baals anyway and I never really saw him in the pub again.

If you mentioned NUFC and europe they'd have fucking lynched you. Hopefully.

As for Scotland, I lived there too for a while, my ex mrs is Scottish and came from a small place. All the locals accepted me, apart from 2 at first, because I am a good bloke full stop :glare: and also because I didn't act the big English bloke etc etc and took them all on face value as friends. Some of them see Geordies as different to "English" though, and when they said to me that Geordies were jocks with their brains kicked in I just said thats strange because we think that Jocks are Geordies with their brains kicked in, and we all laughed. The only 2 [of 3] blokes who gave me flak for being an English bastard were told by the others to lay off and when they got to know me both of them apologised. The only other bloke who did it, was one of those natural heed-the-baals anyway and I never really saw him in the pub again.

If you mentioned NUFC and europe they'd have fucking lynched you. Hopefully.

I did, and they didn't, but it was during an era where we sold our best players, and didn't back our managers, and so didn't qualify for europe too often.

Edited by LeazesMag

I think the use of gay to mean lame in a sort of half-arsed way (no pun intended) shows a lot of progress to when I was younger and "puff" was very derogatory in a lot more nasty way.

I don't agree with whoever said campaigners for gay rights are too "uppity" either - I used to think that about Tactchell but having read a few of his pieces over the last couple of years I think he speaks a lot of sense (especially against the religious bigots) - and I think that cunt Simon Hughes should have been banished from public life for the shite he ran against Tatchell even if he hadn't turned out to be gay himself.

I'm guessing you don't know what psychosis is? Everyone definitely doesn't have 'a little bit'

I'm guessing you don't know what psychosis is? Everyone definitely doesn't have 'a little bit'

Im guessing you dont know the broadest meaning of psychosis....... which is abnormal mind.

IE: At 10 on the scale you will have your absolute fruit cake who likes slashing and drawing smiley faces on the walls of crime scenes in blood.

At 1 you will have your absolute normal joe who is the nicest person you could meet.

in between you will have the rest of us. Some will fantasise about murder or rape or whatever but never follow through for various reasons. These are probably 6's.

I guess as was pretty plain and simple you see where I was going with this without getting all mental nurse on me.

There are vile nasty racists at 9 on the scale and some on around 5 who are also racists but hide it well and dont want to seem impolite.....

etc etc bla bla bla.

Edited by Christmas Tree

That's a psychopath. Not psychosis you fucking tit :lol:

Hate to go all wiki.....

Psychosis (from the Ancient Greek ψυχή "psyche", for mind/soul, and -ωσις "-osis", for abnormal condition) means abnormal condition of the mind

Regardless, Im sure you still get the point I was making and therefore this pissing contest seems silly........even psychotic. :lol:

It's not a pissing contest. You tried to argue the way out of your mistake. Psychosis is a recognised mental health condition where people may believe fabricated delusions or suffer from hallucinations that others can't see/hear/feel. Fuck all to do with killing people or smearing blood on walls. There hundreds of thousands of people suffer from it and lead law abiding lives.

It's not a pissing contest. You tried to argue the way out of your mistake. Psychosis is a recognised mental health condition where people may believe fabricated delusions or suffer from hallucinations that others can't see/hear/feel. Fuck all to do with killing people or smearing blood on walls. There hundreds of thousands of people suffer from it and lead law abiding lives.

Take it up with wiki.

I think the point i was making was quite clear.

Never understood these "It's not natural" nutters. There's evidence of it happening in nature, therefore it's natural.

I agree with Brock's innuendo riddled post. I honestly couldn't care less what their preference is, I just don't like the overly camp men. In the same way as I can't be arsed with overly precious, princess-y girls.

I also know what CT was trying to say; we are all prejudicial in our own way. At a house party, I'd be disinclined to talk to a chav, for no other reason than past experience and prejudice. Similarly I will avoid talking to girls with inches of make-up, inches of heels and inches of hair extensions because they're generally pains in the arse.

Leazes Mag, I have a simple question for YOU. Should YOU choose not to answer it, you will look like an utter shambles of a man to everyone on this forum.

You have repeatedly stated that you consider the BNP no more racist than the SNP, and you say you feel that the BNP are simply protecting British interests as the SNP do for the Scottish.

Does the fact that one of the BNP's fundamental principles was that it did not allow black/ethnic members--until that was made illegal under British law--and the fact that its leaders and members, going right back to the creation of the party, have often been Nazi sympathisers with strong links to neo-Nazi groups (the Nazis were a racist party in case you were wondering: they based their world view on a reading of history and science that ranked ethnic groups, and their policies aimed to exterminate undesirable ethnic groups completely) not strike you as a bit racist?

ANSWER THE QUESTION

Leazes Mag, I have a simple question for YOU. Should YOU choose not to answer it, you will look like an utter shambles of a man to everyone on this forum.

You have repeatedly stated that you consider the BNP no more racist than the SNP, and you say you feel that the BNP are simply protecting British interests as the SNP do for the Scottish.

Does the fact that one of the BNP's fundamental principles was that it did not allow black/ethnic members--until that was made illegal under British law--and the fact that its leaders and members, going right back to the creation of the party, have often been Nazi sympathisers with strong links to neo-Nazi groups (the Nazis were a racist party in case you were wondering: they based their world view on a reading of history and science that ranked ethnic groups, and their policies aimed to exterminate undesirable ethnic groups completely) not strike you as a bit racist?

ANSWER THE QUESTION

K....whatever your name is. I don't care one way or another. I was only replying to a false accusation made towards me by one of the forum idiots, and we all know false accusations are frowned upon by the majority of posters, of which several hundred have made their feelings clear about this in this post, as usual.

Oh wait a moment, they haven't, but they all did it when I allegedly did, maybe it's OK for some to do it, it would appear.

The people I think are racist, are those who have no interest in integrating into a country that takes them in and gives them a home and a life. And I gave a full explanation in that reply, so why don't you go back and read it properly.

SO GO AND READ THE POST AND CASTIGATE THE POSTER WHO MADE THOSE FALSE ACCUSATIONS.