Chelsea vs Newcastle United Wed 2 May 2012 7.45pm

Andrew

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the Wolves result was worse, especially given the circumstances. Wigan have took points off most of our rivals recently whereas we were 2-nowt up at home against a side about to go on a 6 game losing streak (or whatever it was).

Still, I suppose the 3-0 against Man U, 2-0 against Liverpool and 2-0 against Chelsea were all points we wouldnt have expected at the start of the season. Swings and roundabouts

Was Tiote seriously smiling on the touchline? Any news? Was shitting myself when they were wrapping him up on the stretcher.

I'm pretty bothered about this at the minute.

Still, I suppose the 3-0 against Man U, 2-0 against Liverpool and 2-0 against Chelsea were all points we wouldnt have expected at the start of the season. Swings and roundabouts

Aye, definitely. League season has been great. Shame about the cups I suppose because that's definitely a team good enough to win one. It's us like, so we fucking won't, but you know what I mean.

Like there's going to be anyone else in the room.

:lol: He was referring to madame palm tbh.

Christ what a goal that was from Cisse btw, great performance by the whole team tbh very worried about Tiote that was nasty from Mikel.

I'm pretty bothered about this at the minute.

Just a guess like but it might just've been precautionary and it might 'just' be concussion. Mikel wants fucking shooting for the challenge lilke, if that's not a straight red, I don't know what is. The daft rules mean no further action can be taken though, I think. Plus we didn't make a lot of it but if he'd done it to Mikel you know Tiote would've been sent off.

Hope Mikel gets done for violent conduct or whatever retroactive ban they can hoy on him, since that was filthy as fuck.

Not that it made even an iota of difference, they could've had 3 keepers and that strike would've gone in. It's still travelling! GET IN! He meant every inch of that! What a player, what a season!