Leazes Mag

JawD

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ole Renton bait and switch... :lol:

He comes in says Wolfy is mental and asks his employment status and gets all up close and personal on the poor fucker and Leazes gets banned.

Oh please fuck off Pl. The twats been stalking me for years. As for Wolfy,get a fucking grip.

i see your point & since i'm generally only interested in the General Chat board as a poster, he doesn't affect me.

however, there's 1 poster of the 4 i have on ignore (the other 3 are just daft, boring trolls) who i think is a dangerous, unhinged man & a probable cause of people leaving this board - banning him would no doubt increase the flow of traffic.

however, you lot run the place; i just drop by to talk about music mainly....

Shocking decision in my view. Another step closer to becoming like Newcastle-Online. All you need is acne ridden mods and bannings for telling people to fuck off, and it'll be a replica.

Gene Clark :lol: the bit I've bolded, word for word I've actually said about you on twitter and on here as you well know. Not just based on feeling insulted by me, like you clearly are, based on a wide range of factual things, and discussions with people who know you. I'll be at NSFC a lot next season, so I'll say hi and we'll see who is the most mentally unhinged.

You've got HItler in your av. I see it all clearly now.

:lol:

Have you only just noticed that ?

Changed it to Wee Adolph the day I was given the keys to the city.

Been working on my Final Solution re. Wearside ever since.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING, AH, AH HA, AH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAR…

.… ha?

Hopefully the mods will see sense, and do what they did with me when I was banned for 2 weeks. They'll realise LeazesMag is an integral part of this board who has more positives than negatives. Even Craig relented with me and became a decent lad towards me and I'd like to think vice versa, but that other cockeyed yank loving twat still hasn't come back because of it. He should support Ipswich anyway the cunt.

With half the board now mods, I bet the snideyness levels have went through the roof in the secret forum. The thing is with Leazes, no one will find a racist remark, a physical threat, or downright nastiness unlike some have put on here, because there isn't one. This board needs Perestroika.

Okay then Stevie, which of the mods do you think are sending the snideyness levels through the roof then?

Oh and give over with the bloody dramatics. You'll be lighting a candle and singing All We Need Is Love next...

Hopefully the mods will see sense, and do what they did with me when I was banned for 2 weeks. They'll realise LeazesMag is an integral part of this board who has more positives than negatives. Even Craig relented with me and became a decent lad towards me and I'd like to think vice versa, but that other cockeyed yank loving twat still hasn't come back because of it. He should support Ipswich anyway the cunt.

He wasn't though Stevie, and hasn't been for at least the last 5 years.

I posed the question , do his positives outweigh his negatives?

If so, he ought to stay.

Sadly for him, his positives were in a tiny , tiny minority. ( bit like the Muslims and that ;). )

Okay then Stevie, which of the mods do you think are sending the snideyness levels through the roof then?

Oh and give over with the bloody dramatics. You'll be lighting a candle and singing All We Need Is Love next...

Goodbye Blakelaw's rose..... :(

Speaking of Elton John, hopefully LM he will come back in 2 weeks and be able to sing "I'm still standing..."

He wasn't though Stevie, and hasn't been for at least the last 5 years.

I posed the question , do his positives outweigh his negatives?

If so, he ought to stay.

Sadly for him, his positives were in a tiny , tiny minority. ( bit like the Muslims and that ;). )

His negatives were he didn't have a pipe down button on certain subjects. His positives were he had a love for the club, good football knowledge and came across as a canny bloke, when NUFC politics weren't the subject.

His negatives were he didn't have a pipe down button on certain subjects. His positives were he had a love for the club, good football knowledge and came across as a canny bloke, when NUFC politics weren't the subject.

And the Huge problem with him was that no matter what the subject, he made it about NUFC politics.

Every time.

For more than 6 years.

In the end , it was boring as fuck, wasn't it ?

Aye fair enough Stevie, but the amount he needed to pipe down about a myriad of subjects far outweighed the facts that he loves the club, etc.

We never got to ask him questions about his undoubted football history, he spent every fucking thread talking about the same shit. He went looking for arguments in every thread. He's brought this on himself and You have to admit, if the mirror image of him was on here, that guy would wind you up more than anyone else. Forever praising Ashley, forever whining that minorities are hard done by, forever spouting shit from the Guardian, etc. It'd drive you mental.