The Adam Campbell thread

Monroe Transfer

He'll be back in a month when we fail to sign anybody, and used as the excuse of "we tried, we were even so confident that we allowed our young talent to go out on loan, but unfortunately we couldn't get the right calibre of player fit enough to wear the famous black and white stripes so he's back and starting at the weekend".

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well it might be they have their own players to keep happy as well like, bit like us loaning Rossi before and never playing him.

Hope so, just a bit worrying if he's our big prospect.

Looks too lightweight for the "big league", hope I'm proved wrong.

Depends what he's used for. In alternate reality where we have movement and passing in the final third of the pitch he could be very dangerous as an impact player.

He'll be back in a month when we fail to sign anybody, and used as the excuse of "we tried, we were even so confident that we allowed our young talent to go out on loan, but unfortunately we couldn't get the right calibre of player fit enough to wear the famous black and white stripes so he's back and starting at the weekend".

A month / two weeks, close enough. We're still signing nobody

Looks too lightweight for the "big league", hope I'm proved wrong.

He's not exactly Ferguson skinny in fact he looks fairly stocky for a footballer and players like Lennon, SWP, Defoe, Pienaar etc.. have hardly struggled.

From what I understand Campbell is all about pace and finishing, he doesn't need to be some giant to get by in this league.

• 11 months later...