Other games

nortoon

CBA to work out if it's possible but what happens if the teams in 17 and 18 place are on the same points, same GD, same goals for and against and both of their games were drawn. It's coin toss isn't it?

In 96 with about 4 games left it was possible for us and Man Utd to finish on the same points and GD/GS/GA (Unitl the scabs laid down and died for them) and even though they doubled us, a play-off was mooted - not sure of the curent rules for relegation.

It's great for us that the mackems play fellow struggler's in Stoke and Southampton. Hope Spurs are still fighting for CL spot come last day of the season in all, even though that means Arsenal will have something to play for I hold next to no hope of us getting a result against them. We need to beat QPR, if we do I really think we're safe.

Edited by Howay

Some of my inbred FB acquaintances are revolting.

:lol:

If they're so unappealing, why don't you just unfriend them?

.... OH I SEE

Di Canio's showing off a spectacular array of twitches and ticks .

MickyMackem Grey was the studio pundit watching on AbuDhabi Sports stream .

Says "Di Canio's been found out "

Written-off before they've even got the museum glass case made to house his muddy-knee'd suit trousers marras .

How many of these matches become a tactical exercise on giving and taking points to put other teams in the most precarious position for going down?