Other games

nortoon

Aye, but will 3 more points be enough?

Suppose it depends on Wigan...we may get a point at the weekend, doubt it mind, they've been half decent recently...to be fair to the fat cunt they've never really looked like going down. Allardyce,Carroll and Nolan....all let go by Ashley. You couldn't make that shit up, that and the goal difference swing...

Suppose it depends on Wigan

This is exactly why I'm not worrried tbh

They've got 2 points from the last 4 games. You have to go back to November to find a game where they beat anyone not still involved the relegation battle...and 3 of their 4 remaining games are against top half opponents.

For a neutral and for someone who's team is in the right side of 40 points, that's what makes the premiership great.

For me and many like me, thank you Pardew, thank you players you bunch of fuckin cunts.

At least they will shut up about the Liverpool score now.

Exactly, I cheered every Villa goal tonight. We shouldn't be reliant on our fucking derby rivals to keep us up. We have 2 winnable games against West Ham and QPR. 3 points from 3 games will keep us up.

As for now the Mackem slags at work will pipe down for a week. 6 goals and a sending off, perfect :lol: who the fuck is gona score their goals now?

This is exactly why I'm not worrried tbh

They've got 2 points from the last 4 games. You have to go back to November to find a game where they beat anyone not still involved the relegation battle...and 3 of their 4 remaining games are against top half opponents.

you're genuinely not worried?

i see striking similarities with the season we went down. a team that on paper looks too good to go down just needing one win and not getting it while rival teams in the relegation battle show the heart and fight needed to avoid the drop.

Villa have started to show some heart....the Mackems have clearly lost theirs....but it only really matters what Wigan do...not us...or Villa....or the Mackems...and they're still not getting the results they would need to peg us back.

I do have a slight concern that those villa twats will hand victory to Wigan on the last day and be the ones to send us packing again...but I'm 80% sure Wigan will already be down by then.

you're genuinely not worried?

i see striking similarities with the season we went down. a team that on paper looks too good to go down just needing one win and not getting it while rival teams in the relegation battle show the heart and fight needed to avoid the drop.

I share your concerns. It's time for Cabaye et al to get their bollocks out for all to see.

Last time around we were ensconced in the bottom 3 at this stage and didn't show the heart to get out.

I'm just relieved we don't necessarily have to rely on our own players this time around. The likes of Gareth Bale are the ones to support, deserved 4 PFA awards for his goals on Saturday :D

Aye, we've got a bit of a headstart compared to last time around. I've done my level best to stay positive, but Saturday has just wiped that all away.

It'll all be fine at 2.55pm on Saturday, when we're odds on (in my head) to beat Allardyce's team of no-mark cloggers.

Nice to see that despite being being considerably richer than me, Paolo Di Canio's honeymoon lasted two weeks just like mine did.

Hopefully yours didn't come crashing back down to earth so spectacularly.

In honeymoon terms, beating us 3-0 was probably the equivalent of the wife giving you a wedding present of a threesome. The 6-1 defeat tonight is finding out the other girl has hepatitis.

Cant rely on the Mackems for nowt... Mind, the cushion is that they got a drubbing. Saturday cannot come sooner enough for me like. Just want that game to start and to try and pull something off. The wait is excruciating, every time I read about football it just reinforces how much of a dangerous position we are in. Just want to get on with it.

Interesting fact of the day:

Benteke is the African word for "Sit down and shut up you silly red and white bastards".

:lol:

I thought it was Geordie-French for "I think it would be a good idea if Hatem took this penalty"