David, to answer, I meant that he's improved from a discipline perspective. I thought he was a liability for the first two years but hes kept his strength and lost the silly tackle rate.

David, to answer, I meant that he's improved from a discipline perspective. I thought he was a liability for the first two years but hes kept his strength and lost the silly tackle rate.

Ok I'll give you that. Not that you would know it if you listen to the pundits but I agree he's definitely worked hard to improve that area of his game. I wouldn't go as far as saying he was a liability at first but I know what you mean.

• 2 months later...

Looked a bit short of march sharpness today. The weak link I a good team display, but good to have him back.

I thought he did some good work covering for janmaat if hazard was breaking, at one point they went shoulder to shoulder and hazard bounced off him and went flying off the pitch.

Hope to see that in the future as janmaat is a really good outlet on the right and can deliver a cross better than most of our team.

• 2 months later...

The ironic thing is we didn't want to sell him at his peak when club's would have paid £15 million plus for him a few year ago, now fans are calling for us to sell him when his stock has significantly plummeted.

Abeid's a better footballer definitely and deserves a run in the side. Anita is a pointless player in our midfield, literally offers nothing but a fat arse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not said anything we haven't all said. Shearer's said worse about us this year.

That said he has wanted a move for a season and half at least, unfortunately for him his performances havent exactly encouraged interest.

Rather we started Abeid.