Newcastle United v Aston Villa

McFaul

Looks like it's going to be a sell out, looking at the stadium map, there looks to be about 500 tickets left everywhere. The only empty seats will be in the Villa end.

Now lets face it Villa are shite, do they have one player that would improve our first eleven? One? No definitely not, even Shay who was one of Europe's best looks a pale shadow, but lets not get cocky and think all we have to do is turn up and win the game. Every piece of logic going points to a comfortable home win but a 1-0 will do, hopefully without any injuries hindering the squad from Thursday nights game.

We have to face facts and one fact is we may be without Tiote and Cabaye because they may have left by then. On the hand if that happens we'll probably sign someone like M'Vila and or have Carroll back, either way a win is the most important thing, hopefully with more goals than last seasons disappointing 2-1 win against them.

The bloke HMHM on here once wrote, "Aston Villa are so boring they should run out to Barry Manilow songs, and wear beige strips." I honestly believe they're more boring than that even. Even the yank owner is bored of them, it doesn't matter what he does, £200 season tickets, investing funds they naturally haven't got on the squad, they rarely improve and rarely get over 32,000 at home games. In essence they world footballs most boring club, the highlight of their recent history was relegating us, I was there that day, and I guarantee if they had've won a trophy they wouldn't have celebrated any more. We'd have done fuck all if the shoe was the other foot, some would've been happy because it would've been one less trip to the biggest wankhole in Western Europe, but they exist but we don't care. It all changed that day, they had their day in the sunshine out our expense, and I will hate them for the rest of my life because of it.

They are a pitiful club with world sports most boring followers, I hope render them with no lube big time.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=printview&t=70594&start=15

Read that link, especially the bits about us. They're so dour it's almost like they're a malfunctioning computer program spouting every myth going about us. They also all said they'd come above us :lol: Wanks.

Howay the lads, and lets hope there's a few AC 11 shirts dotted about by kick off time.

If we turn up I think we'll win 4-0.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's going to be a sell out, looking at the stadium map, there looks to be about 500 tickets left everywhere. The only empty seats will be in the Villa end.

Now lets face it Villa are shite, do they have one player that would improve our first eleven? One? No definitely not, even Shay who was one of Europe's best looks a pale shadow,

Like Pirlo you mean?

Deanoesque starting XI

Simpson Colo Saylor Santon

--------Anita Tiote Cabaye

--------------Ben arfa-----------

------------------------Ba

----------- Cisse

Edited by Lake Bells tits

For anyone who's worried about how we've played so far, I think Sunday will be a good gauge of where we are at.

Cabaye and Cisse have probably been our two most disapointing players in the first three games (Cisse possibly because without Cabaye performing we've looked a little predictable going forward) so hopefully they're both still here and we can get them both going.

Villa look a poor team and I think we should be looking to comfortably beat them but we all know if we don't turn up with the right attitude, we aren't good enough to just coast along.

I'm confident we'll pick up the win though.

Oi file Oi riley must compline about the powster called 'McFaul'. Villa are a riley excoiting and dynamic club unloike the boring image he pints us in. Oi was just saying to moi dad the other dai during a particularloi troublesome jigsaw puzzle we were stuck on, that Oi thought we'd hammer ant & decs soide as they want pardew out and anuvver messiah in. The travelling Villa platoon will astound McFaul with their 'villa, villa' chants and the fimous 'kumm by ya moi lord' song, just yoi wite and see yoi Geordies!

Up the villa!!

Oi file Oi riley must compline about the powster called 'McFaul'. Villa are a riley excoiting and dynamic club unloike the boring image he pints us in. Oi was just saying to moi dad the other dai during a particularloi troublesome jigsaw puzzle we were stuck on, that Oi thought we'd hammer ant & decs soide as they want pardew out and anuvver messiah in. The travelling Villa platoon will astound McFaul with their 'villa, villa' chants and the fimous 'kumm by ya moi lord' song, just yoi wite and see yoi Geordies!

Up the villa!!

:lol:

Oi agroi. Oid moike the treep oop but oi got tirribul flu last toim oi went oop to Scotland. Do thoi still ryce whippits oop there lol?

Barry - Aston Villa fan

Proud History, Bright Future

This always makes me laugh:

You have to admit, pre relegation Newcastle fans were pretty fucking annoying, werent they? All that "best fans in the country" and "only a Geordie understands how to manage us" stuff was utter bollocks, and it took a relegation to snap most of you guys out of it. Newcastle are a big club, but the main reasons for that are geographical, when you have two cities and lord knows how many surrounding towns to yourself then you are going to get big gates. Only Sunderland are within an hours drive, Newcastle is closer to Edinburgh than it is to Manchester. It's closer to Glasgow than it is to Liverpool. Yeah, the Geordie nation exists but the main thing about it seems to be the fact that if you want to go to the football you go to St James Park simply because you have no other options. Having the best catchment area in the UK doesnt mean that Newcastle should be in the title race every season, and I guess ten years of hearing Geordies think that it should on 606 and Sky Sports just pissed a lot of other fans off, us included.

Lets see now.

Only Sunderland within an hours drive? I reckon within one hour I can get to

Carlisle

York

Gateshead

Boro

Sunderland

Also the freaks need to take in to account population. But I guess thats too complex for them.

Anyway, fully expect to beat the horrible little twats and yes I hope they go down and sink in to oblivion.

:)

Guest CabayeAye

Lets see now.

Carlisle

York

Gateshead

Boro

Sunderland

Also the freaks need to take in to account population. But I guess thats too complex for them.

Anyway, fully expect to beat the horrible little twats and yes I hope they go down and sink in to oblivion.

Northumberland has a population of 10,000,000 don't you know?!

Villa are such a non-entity. Least passionate fans in the game. Shite squad, shite manager, shite city. The Midlands is just one big boring shit-hole full of chavs with a wank accent. I'd love to see them go down.

Lets see now.

Carlisle

York

Gateshead

Boro

Sunderland

Villa have 5.6million within 30 minutes drive. The population of Northumberland Tyne and Wear,Teeside,North Yorkshire and Cumbria is 2.5million. During the season, more people go to watch Newcastle and Sunderland per month than watch Liverpool and Everton, despite Merseyside having a population more than 500k greater than Tyne and Wear. In some ways, we're much the same as any other set of supporters. In other ways, we're fuckin exceptional :)

I cant be arsed with this lot, beating them 6 nowt gave me a lot of pleasure as they acted like fuckin arseholes at Villa Park 09, but if we sent them down I really wouldnt give a flying fuck either way.

Spot on about catchment area. They have 4 teams in a direct area of more than 3m people, between them, Birmingham, Wolves and WBA they got 101,000 people going to games on average last season, Tyne & Wear is 1/3rd of their population, yet 91,000 went and watched our two clubs. They are barely human, even if you were from Moldova you're likely to have more about you than if you're from Birmingham. Racist cunts too in my experience.

They go on about their massive trophy cabinet, is the League Cup a major trophy? I never class it as such, Newcastle for one have never taken it seriously. With that in mind Villa won just 6 (SIX) trophies in the 20th century, we won 11. They won the majority of their meaningful trophies in the 1800s when people were putting tabs oot on the half way line at kick off. That is the main reason they consider themselves as a big club, their "heritage" we have a far better 20th century heritage yet are told by all and sundry "you've won fuck all." That is the only thing Villa have over us, 19th century trophies. We are TEN TIMES bigger than VIlla, by any other measurement and I'm sure the ones (20% of them) who haven't got fat expressionless faces living in a brummie highrise know this deep down.

They just have no identity, they don't have an identity. Not one person in football could use that stick to beat us with, but they won the European Cup taking 10,000 fans to Rotterdam, and they have nothing, when you mention the word "Villa" even it's a conversation killer, "those boring bastards", no one wants to talk about them, no one is interested, the most dour people on these islands, and the most dour club on these islands. Even their club motto is fucking boring "Proud History, Bright Future". "Boring Cunts, Who The Fuck Are You?" would be more apt.

If we don't turn these over, I'll be a bit concerned.

I know I'll probably get burned by one or two for saying that, but we need to put in a decent league performance to let people know that we are still the team that finished 5th last season and for good reasons.

Two clear problems need addressing.

1. Getting Cabaye to play further forward where he can slip balls all over the place.

2. Stop putting all the emphasis on right wing attack. We need to be a threat down both wings.

I would somehow love to see Marveaux on one side, Ben Arfa on the other and Cabaye in the middle, all playing passing football to set up chances for the forwards. Problem is that will probably mean either playing one striker of dropping Jonas or moving him to left back.

Not sure Pardew will do anything like that but I think it would allow us to merge midfield and attack and really be a frightening force going forward.

They way we are using Cbaye at the moment is like Cabaye lite and is a great shame.

Two clear problems need addressing.

1. Getting Cabaye to play further forward where he can slip balls all over the place.

2. Stop putting all the emphasis on right wing attack. We need to be a threat down both wings.

I would somehow love to see Marveaux on one side, Ben Arfa on the other and Cabaye in the middle, all playing passing football to set up chances for the forwards. Problem is that will probably mean either playing one striker of dropping Jonas or moving him to left back.

Not sure Pardew will do anything like that but I think it would allow us to merge midfield and attack and really be a frightening force going forward.

They way we are using Cbaye at the moment is like Cabaye lite and is a great shame.

At times I'd like to see us play Marveaux and Ben Arfa either side of one of Ba or Cisse. That would solve the problems down the left side that you mentioned, then have Cabaye playing further forward like he did last season. With Tiote currently injured you could then play Anita and Jonas sitting deeper.

Guest CabayeAye

Please, please, please!! Don't play 442. For the love of all that is good! We have been shite so far this season, and that is because Ba and Cisse are both advanced goal scoring strikers. Play them both as CFs, and stick Ben Arfa on the right, and the hole becomes empty and we rely on hoofball, which just doesn't work with our team.

Force Ba left and push Ben Arfa up, and the ball moves forward, meaning we can actually create some clear cut chances.

Please Pards. I know you are woeful tactically, but just listen, just this once and play 433.

If we play 442 - 0-1.

If we play 433 - 4-0.