• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Cabaye how old are you again?

I am glad I took Ne5 off Twitter, that was mental on Tuesday

Physically - 29

Mentally in real life - 50

Mentally on TT - 16

In real life I'm a level headed, mature and effective chap. However, I don't come on here to be like that, that would be no fun.

On here, I'm deliberately rude and contrary, because I can't be like that IRL. I enjoy pissing people off on here, and if people don't like it, they can put me on ignore or an admin can ban me.

This is the internet - people (including me) are cocks on t'interwebz.

You will soon get bored of him clogging your timeline up with abuse.

I seem to have totally gone under his radar for this whole thing, I think discovering theres another mod who he hasn't battered with abuse might send him into some sort of hilarious frenzy

I seem to have totally gone under his radar for this whole thing, I think discovering theres another mod who he hasn't battered with abuse might send him into some sort of hilarious frenzy

:lol:

He thinks Fish is an admin :lol:

Guest CabayeAye

Why would anyone enjoy pissing people off just for the sake of it? That's got nowt to do with age, it's a personality defect.

Maybe it is. And maybe TT is my way of sating my need without being an arsehole IRL.

Maybe it is. And maybe TT is my way of sating my need without being an arsehole IRL.

The need to be an arsehole is the issue though. Well rounded, normal good natured people dont have that need. From what i have ascertained so far, i'd put the probability that a violent Uncle made you suck his cock when you were under-age as quite high. Ha ha, hard lines.

Edited by ChezGiven

The need to be an arsehole is the issue though. Well rounded, normal good natured people dont have that need. From what i have ascertained so far, i'd put the probability that a violent Uncle made you suck his cock when you were under-age as quite high. Ha ha, hard lines.

I took his advice, he is now on my ignore list :) tis great!

:lol: fucking hell

Fucking 1108am! 1208pm in France :lol: you can't even blame the Cabaret Sauvignon at that time.