Newcastle v West Ham

topcat

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardew is picking players who seem to be constantly shit at the moment.

He is then trying to shoe horn them into a system they are not suited to play.

He has totally bought into the Shola myth, Shola is and has always been a plodder not someone to rely on if you need to increase the tempo.

Cisse!

Players need a rocket / competition.

We need new players who are PL ready.

:lol:

Seriously worried about us like...We are fucking awful. Cannot build play at all, cannot retain the ball at all, create absolutely fuck all, cant cross...nothing.

If anyone isnt worried then i question your ambition and standards.

We have been horse all season and it is showing no signs of getting better. This should have been the catalyst performance to get us on a good run. Instead we have to be carefull not to slide from here!

Get a grip Pardew, get a grip sharpesh.

Pardew talks of top four and he is having a laugh with results like that at home. We get the ball forward and the box is empty, really really disappointing result. The only game we have looked near a decent standard was Spurs.

Williamson just isn't good enough, Simpson doesn't do enough, Cabaye is too anonymous, Obertan is woeful, Shola is too trusted, Ferguson isn't very good, Anita has to improve, and Cisse doesn't resemble the player who did so well last season. If we had anyone other than Ba on Cisse's level I'd drop Cisse without a second's thought. He's been an absolute embarrassment.

such a disappointing display...no quality no commitment no passion. In truth the players havent turned up this season but on paper it wasnt disastrous: 2 defeats to Chelsea and Man U, good sides.

But this just isnt good enough. I can't understand why we are just playing the long ball? Kruls kicking is poor, and we have quality footballing players who surely would work better with simple passing on the ground?

cant pick out any positives from the match

Absolutely no different to how we have played all season. Totally spineless and no passion. Why we simply cannot pass the ball or keep it for more then 10 seconds is beyond me. We deserve this beating by a team that was just as bad as us. If this doesn't kick Pardew and the team up the backside, nothing will. And as for Cisse, he can fuck right off as well.

Woeful half arsed cowardly performance.

Last minute balls being put up in the box and there's hardly a black and white shirt there to try and get on the end of it. Sums it up. Nobody seemed to have wanted it.

The only player who actually wanted to play with his feet and try to do something constructive with it was Ben Arfa of course. Rest of these spineless wankers can fuck right off. Absolutely pathetic stuff against an very poor team

We look like a mid-table side. The tactics aren't working and Cisse/Ameobi have been so useless that it is a wonder why either of them get a start. Has to be said that Anita doesn't look like a central midfielder...certainly not in Tiote's ilk.

Something needs to change, and it is baffling that nothing has changed already because we have been shite all season.

In any other ambitious club Pardew would've been on the brink of the sack by now. Too bad we're not ambitious... instead he's been given a 7 year contract for way below par performances. The finish of last season was complete shit and it has never recovered since that, because Pardew only got one thing up his sleeve and when that doesn't work he's completely fucked.

Edited by Aeris

We look like a mid-table side. The tactics aren't working and Cisse/Ameobi have been so useless that it is a wonder why either of them get a start. Has to be said that Anita doesn't look like a central midfielder...certainly not in Tiote's ilk.

Something needs to change, and it is baffling that nothing has changed already because we have been shite all season.

Of what division? :lol:

Agree about Anita, Cisse and Shola. We know full well Shola is shite but the turn around for Cisse this season has been amazing. And horrifying. Cabaye as well to a lesser extent.

Williamson is shite, Simpson is shite, Obertan is super shite, Ferguson looks like he's going to be shite.

Krul, Ba and HBA. 3 man team at the moment. Quite literally.

WH are shit and we've sank below their standard in this game. Not sure what our "plan" was but it clearly didnt work. What a shite game in a game we should have won (on paper etc).

Just watched us pump a long ball up when we have shola there on his own. Fuck sake man.

Only saw the second half with the sound off but I saw several players (notably Santon) regularly annhillate the WH right back. The final ball after doing all the hard work was terrible, we should have scored 3 in the second half just on the amount of times we got in behind their fullbacks. Yes, pumping it up to Shola and Ba is boring and frustrating, but for me we did just about enough of the hard graft in the second half to create the opportunities but our decision making when in on goal was fuckin shite.

We're not playing well this season but for some reason am far from downhearted about this. if we'd made 2 good cutbacks in the second half we'd have pissed this, the margins in the mid section of this division are tiny, and its the vital things like a couple of good final balls that are often the difference between winning and losing. This time it didnt come off. Bring on Swansea.

3 defeats now so far this league season, which isn't that bad. Got us to fifth last season, deserves a lot of credit. Has us on the brink of knockout round qualification in Europe.

Which is why I feel bad for even contemplating wanting Pardew out. The players deserve plenty of criticism but the lack of drive and positivity (until the final minute, when Krul went up) has to be mostly down to Pardew. I can semi-understand being cautious if we're protecting a lead but when we're trailing?!

Last time we played this lot at home we beat them 5-0. We had belief that day and outclassed them. Since then I think we've scored more than 3 once (against Arsenal). With the talent we've got we should be beating the likes of West Ham or at least drawing with them.

By all means put balls in to the box but how about get some players there to get on the end of them? Shola on his own with no one else in the box isn't going to do much.

3 defeats now so far this league season, which isn't that bad. Got us to fifth last season, deserves a lot of credit. Has us on the brink of knockout round qualification in Europe.

Which is why I feel bad for even contemplating wanting Pardew out. The players deserve plenty of criticism but the lack of drive and positivity (until the final minute, when Krul went up) has to be mostly down to Pardew. I can semi-understand being cautious if we're protecting a lead but when we're trailing?!

Last time we played this lot at home we beat them 5-0. We had belief that day and outclassed them. Since then I think we've scored more than 3 once (against Arsenal). With the talent we've got we should be beating the likes of West Ham or at least drawing with them.

And who are you replacing him with? :lol: