Newcastle v Swansea (H) 17/11/2012

The Fish

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking result today.

We have been found out and have issues all over the team, but the defence is the real problem, we are conceding far too many against poor teams at home. Created lots of chances on the plus side, so we do have a basis to turn around this bad run if we can tighten up.

Simpson, Williamson fit for pub football. Williamson at least has a look of self pity about himself that makes me think he realises he is in above his neck, but Simpson just boils my piss. Santon extremely average. Need a new CB and at least one full back to improve.

To be honest we've brought in a lot of pish, Santon, Marveaux, Anita, Bigirimana, Amalfitano, Abeid, all pish.

Santon? Please, he's been class on the whole after taking a couple of games to settle in.

Seeing her face made my year. It took her breath away. Shame it turned out shite. Ah well, I told her we lost in my first game too.

Haha, class! We'll at least she's seen the worst now, future visits can only get better.

Must be quite a feeling, walking out there for the first time. Going to do it someday too, dont know when or how, but I'll bloody do it!! :pray:

Jesus wept.

Calling Santon pish is laughable and the others either haven't had much of a chance yet (and aside from Marveaux who is only 26 himself, are young).

26 is not young for a footballer, it's their peak. They are pish.

Why are you focusing on just this game, Toonpack? The others are clearly talking about the season as a whole.

Because weve been much the same in the last few games?

Not that you'd read it on here mind.

Results have been shite this season, as a squad the players havent hit the heights they did last season. What more is there to fuckin say? Is anyone on here going to tell me that Ashley is going to spend his way out of this in January? Does anyone who thinks that know what time their carer is coming round for their next dose of medication?

This is still the squad,manager and recruitment system we all praised to the rafters last season so we'll all have to suck it up. Am going to spell this because I think its important but for anyone who only knows about football due to Mr Murdoch's Magic Lantern it doesnt seem to register: With Mike Ashley at the helm we're going to need real patience before we see real progress. Last season was a very pleasant abberation due to a whole host of reasons. Asking for the head of a manager who is on a no win streak of 3 league games is fuckin nuts.

I dont even know were to start with that mess today. One of the most obvious faults is 10 out of our 11 players every week have zero invention. The ball goes in straight lines, sideways, backwards, PUNT!!! And then comes straight back. Even when's we manage the bog standard LB/LW overlap we have an inability to lift our head and pick a man.

Lack of goals + shit CB/RB = not many points this season

We huffed and puffed, they played football. The life drained out of them the minute they scored. Highlight of the day for me seeing my 7 year old girls face as she walked up the steps into the stadium for her first game. The look of awe was matched by the grin. Trust the Toon to fuck it up. Our crossing, our decision making and lack of ideas late on was painful to watch.

Hope she wasnt too put off mate...a lifetime of pain awaits, cruel daddy! :D

Didn't MT accuse PL of always being negative last year? CT was chairman of Team Positive PLC and I cannot believe he's the same (football) poster as he was last season from day one whereas this year he's in Team Doomed. :lol:

I'm hoping I've learnt from last season...you never know whats going to happen. We may all be pleasantly surprised come May.But the worst abuse I took was for pointing out that the squad was too weak, just after the paaaarty to celebrate 5th. Tooj asked "do you get any pleasure at all from following Newcastle?" Then as now I'm trying to keep an even keel with Ashley because as we're finding out, we yet again won fuck all last season and at the end of the day it proved fuck all as well.

Feel sorry for those who are dishing out their hard earned for the shit thats been dished up this season but MT whining on like a supafan whilst no doubt barely spending a red penny on following the team is fuckin laughable. If you give that much of a shit son put your money where your mouth is. If not, join the rest of us, suck it up. It could also get far worse :)

Dont know where to start with CT. Looks like he preferred to work today....hope he's being kept away from gaffer tape and hose reels...

I'm going to start wearing ear plugs to the match mind. The amount of Robson Green soundalikes who sit near me and spout utter shite for 90minutes is really starting to piss me off. The bloke behind me kept playing hell with Ben Arfa for taking men on today. Seriously

I think you might have mentioned it once or thrice

Aye like you did this time last season until you were sucked back by a few decent results. Must be nearly time for another principled stand against Ashley if these results continue. :razz:

Aye like you did this time last season until you were sucked back by a few decent results. Must be nearly time for another principled stand against Ashley if these results continue. :razz:

I was sucked back by an astute business plan that worked wonders last year, a couple of decent buys and a stable manager ;)

Feel sorry for those who are dishing out their hard earned for the shit thats been dished up this season but MT whining on like a supafan whilst no doubt barely spending a red penny on following the team is fuckin laughable. If you give that much of a shit son put your money where your mouth is. If not, join the rest of us, suck it up. It could also get far worse :)

What are you on about? Do I need a season ticket to complain about the club? If I started having a go at the fans or making out that I'm a better fan than anyone else on here then I'd be out of order, correct. No I don't spend as much money on the club as I'd like to, unfortunately I live on the other side of the country and work long hours.

If I'm not happy with certain things (take my 'manager of the season' post with a pinch of salt, very heat of the moment stuff), then I'm sorry that offends you. I've said myself that we'll probably turn a corner soon enough. Never once called for the manager's head either. Faith in him will slowly erode over time if results/form were not to pick up, but I think they will. Plenty of mitigating circumstances, mixed in with his mistakes.