Christmas

Christmas Tree

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, hats off to all the NHS staff who have to work through Christmas.

I'm at work at the moment and our A&E is spilling out the door apparently. Gotta love mad Friday before Christmas.

I've got acute bacterial sinusitis. WOO-HOO Merry fucking Christmas.

Ouch, you poor bastard. Hope you get some relief before Christmas.

Cheers mate, shouldn't complain, there are people much worse off and at this time of year having a much harder time than just worried about whether they can enjoy a few glasss of red wine. Mind you, having a piercing headache begin the eyes for the 5th day in a row is getting a bit much :lol:

Seriously though, hats off to all the NHS staff who have to work through Christmas.

Hats off to anyone working. Through luck, cunning and the kindness of others this is the fifth out of five Crimbos I've dodged since qualifying. A friend of a friend of mine works for sky news and he's worked at least three.

:lol:

"May have" .....

Fish has a cold.

I thought it was food poisoning, but Housemate just got back work, asked a few questions, then backed out my room and said through the closing door "You probably have the Noro-Virus"

Kept nothing down all day, not toast, tea or flat coke.

I hate Christmas :(

Cheers mate, shouldn't complain, there are people much worse off and at this time of year having a much harder time than just worried about whether they can enjoy a few glasss of red wine. Mind you, having a piercing headache begin the eyes for the 5th day in a row is getting a bit much :lol:

I've had the flu with a very painful throat and continual headache since Monday also. Nowhere near as bad as yours by the sounds. I'm getting nothing done on my holidays as coupled with that I'm looking after a sick and sore Mrs and a new baby. I'm not complaining though :) apart from this post that is. Still very much looking forward to Christmas with the family, gorging myself.

I thought it was food poisoning, but Housemate just got back work, asked a few questions, then backed out my room and said through the closing door "You probably have the Noro-Virus"

Kept nothing down all day, not toast, tea or flat coke.

I hate Christmas :(

You're always ill. Your immune system must be almost as compromised as your arsehole.

Just gonna slip this is here. I dunno, this time if year I can't help but think of the thousands of kids who will have the grand sum of fuck all. No presents, no turkey dinner, not even a fucking cracker.

Saddens me anyway and it's wrong.

This might do nothing and might help a bit, even if only to lessen my own guilt as I stuff my face.

http://m.england.shelter.org.uk/donate?variant=via-sms