Brighton V Newcastle

Christmas Tree

It was silly to come in like he did, but there's no way in the world that was a yellow. If our players and our collective team had a pulse they'd be outraged into winning.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd bring on Campbell, we know Ranger is confirmed shit, we'd get an unknown quantity and a kid who might have the drive to succeed in this game.

PPE: Marveaux on for Obertan.

Edited by acrossthepond

Maybe we can just write a little note to the FA asking them to leave us out to save all these arguments.

Stevenage and Brighton twice. Really?

What were we concentrating on then?

That's three consecutive disgraces. It really isn't acceptable. They better fucking score.

These wankers should spend less time with their fucking stupid haircuts and more on learning how to play bloody football, useless shites.

I've said this long ago, but unitl Bigi, Sammy and especially Ranger get proper hair, they will never be great footballers.

It's only two hours out of my life that Pardew and the set of bottle-less wankers on the pitch have stolen, but what about the thousands of pounds and hundreds of hours wasted by our travelling fans on this farce of a match? Fuck off, the lot of them.