Brighton V Newcastle

Christmas Tree

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LuaLua was also doing it with fresh legs against 10 men trying to get back into the game. Not really a fair comparison.

Fair in the fact that Sammy right from the kick off, when he also was fresh, didn't look up for it.

Let's be honest, the team didn't want to (and probably couldn't afford to) progress in the cup but 2000 plus supporters who traveled and to a lesser extent, those that actually took the time to watch the match and support their team, deserved better.

"We didn't have enough quality players on pitch, for a Newcastle team. That team was a shadow of the team we can put out." AP......... Same story!

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk

What's wrong with that?

Sent from this joke is probably wearing thin now.

One less thing to worry about I suppose - we're obviously unable to compete in more than a couple of competitions at a time with the strength and depth of this small squad.

Sammy is nowhere near good enough to be close to our side. I've just had my pal on the phone, he said he had to physically stop himself from picking something up whenever the Ameobi brothers and Ranger had the ball as he didn't want to risk throwing something at the TV. I share his rage. He's lucky though, he's now hitting the vodka, I'm out for a family birthday meal, tonight! :lol:

Sammy is nowhere near good enough to be close to our side. I've just had my pal on the phone, he said he had to physically stop himself from picking something up whenever the Ameobi brothers and Ranger had the ball as he didn't want to risk throwing something at the TV. I share his rage. He's lucky though, he's now hitting the vodka, I'm out for a family birthday meal, tonight! :lol:

Take a flask of vodka with you ;)

Take a flask of vodka with you ;)

That would be Vodka spelled D-I-V-O-OR-C-E if I did.

So fucked off I've re-invented the spelling of divorce.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Mr. Fish will no doubt criticise me for this, but I I had been in Pardew's shoes I would have given Campbell a run out at some point in the game, perhaps in place of the Lone Ranger.

The fact he was on the bench tells you he was under consideration.

With so many young players starting Pardew should have started Marveau to promote more balance among them.

Utter shit from us again. We offered nothing in terms of attracting impetus.

On the plus side...Anita used the ball well at times and Dummett looks canny.

Concentrate on the league now lads. 3 very winnable games ahead.

Its a hard pill to swallow going out of the FA Cup. Brighton were there for the taking and when we had a little pressure on them they were crumbling. Great finish from their lad like. That shit who rolled around the floor to get Ameobi sent off, surly the FA should do something as this is becoming silly.

Biri and Anita grafter and tried. Sammy tried.

Obertan, he shouldnt be allowed near the shirt or the training ground ever again, he was shocking.

Willo, well, we may as well play a dustbin in place of the useless shit.

What an utterly pathetic, gutless and tactically inept performance. 3 years running now under Pardew we've gone out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle after being completely outplayed by a lower division side. I'm not sure who I hate most at the moment. Probably Obertan. That Pardew at West Ham comparison seems more apt all the time. Fair enough Shola's sending off was a joke but that just partly masks the performance. We deserved absolutely fuck all from that game. They're 9th in the Championship as well.

Its a hard pill to swallow going out of the FA Cup. Brighton were there for the taking and when we had a little pressure on them they were crumbling. Great finish from their lad like. That shit who rolled around the floor to get Ameobi sent off, surly the FA should do something as this is becoming silly.

Biri and Anita grafter and tried. Sammy tried.

Obertan, he shouldnt be allowed near the shirt or the training ground ever again, he was shocking.

Willo, well, we may as well play a dustbin in place of the useless shit.

It was a good finish but Williamson didn't even put a challenge in.

The team not playing/available:

Krul

Debuchy

Saylor

Colo

Raylor

Marveux

Cabaye

Tiote

Jonas

HBA

Cisse

We all knew these players weren't going to start. It was up to those who did to put a bit of effort in to show pardew maybe they could step up if required. Unfortunately none did.

Tell Fraser to fuckin behave ;)On train back from Brighton...abject doesn't cover it. Lots of disquiet in the crowd, a bit different from the usual complaints.....things will have to improve after the window pretty sharp....

what can I say, our manager is a gash getting worse and worse. most of our players are mid-table league 1 at best. our board are mackems.... somebody should start a new club naming it "real newcastle fc". this club doesnt deserve its supporters the way its run.

what can I say, our manager is a gash getting worse and worse. most of our players are mid-table league 1 at best. our board are mackems.... somebody should start a new club naming it "real newcastle fc". this club doesnt deserve its supporters the way its run.

Tits oot! If you love the Toon!