Colo Gogo

Banshee

Why?

What do you mean why? It's like pulling a relation in the death pool at work and hoping they die. If goes down to the wire you're going to be "come on t'Arsenal, 3 points and me and t'wife can go t'Skegness." I think it's immoral for someone who claims to be a toon fan to do it personally.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean why? It's like pulling a relation in the death pool at work and hoping they die. If goes down to the wire you're going to be "come on t'Arsenal, 3 points and me and t'wife can go t'Skegness." I think it's immoral for someone who claims to be a toon fan to do it personally.

fcuking spot on a few quid more important what a fucking disgrace

if colo follows ba i think we need at least four players capable of going straight into the first team, whether it's loans or buys. bodies needed asap to prevent the looming disaster

need 2 more cb's, 1 lb, 2 more forwards wide/central (shola shouldn't even be kept near the bench), and a couple of new highly rated youngsters. even with those signings I wouldn't feel safe from relegation at all with the fuckin shit leadership we have.

I would doubt it's "more important" to be fair. More of a cloud having a silver lining, never have, or will, bet against the town (don't often, if ever, bet anyway) but wouldn't demonise someone for doing it. It's not like that bet has any direct effect upon the clubs reality.

Might be common knowledge or a pile of pish, but I heard a rumour that there is a massive divide between the french speaking players and the spanish speaking players. I heard it was also very school-like cliquey, only mixing on the pitch when they have to. So maybe this isn't so much of a surprise if this is true.

Did you actually bet on us to go down?

I did. You don't have to be a mental giant to see that the signs were in place and although I didn't do it at 14/1 I should've done. Once it was evident that Ba was going and we clearly had no plan for a replacement, then you'd be a mug not to have a bet on it. Ba leaving was the final blow but all signs pointed to a team that was going down before that.

I've certainly wasted enough money betting on Newcastle over the years, so I might as well get some back.

But I'd rather lose out and we stay up,of course.

Where did I ever say I hope we go down? Get some sense man and think about what you are saying.

I'd have thought you'd learned your lesson in that other thread where you made a right tit of yourself.

San Lorenzo apparently suggesting they'll only sign him if his contract is rescinded.

Nee change of FMA letting him go for nowt, which leaves the only option for Colo to buy himself out of his contract. That'll test how intent he is to leave!!

A bet is nothing more than a value decision. If you think there's a good chance (in this case better than 8 per cent) that something will happen and someone will give you 12 to 1 on it, then you make the bet.

Bringing emotion into it and claiming that it means that the person wants it to happen is nonsense. It's absolutely nothing like betting on a relative to die ffs.

I'd be absolutely disgusted with them if they let him go for now nowt just because he's fucked things up with his missus. While I'm sympathetic to any player who has personal problems that make him feel the need to go back to his home country there's no reason at all that we should be the ones to pay for it!

An absolute disgrace mate. We're up against the modern football fan element sadly, ppl like urself, me and HMHM few and far between these days. Absolutely disgusting.

Might be common knowledge or a pile of pish, but I heard a rumour that there is a massive divide between the french speaking players and the spanish speaking players. I heard it was also very school-like cliquey, only mixing on the pitch when they have to. So maybe this isn't so much of a surprise if this is true.

Hmmm, so the spanish clique I presume will be Colo, Jonas, Xisco and Esteban Lopez, thats not a very big clique. I don't even know if Xisco trains :P

Where did I ever say I hope we go down? Get some sense man and think about what you are saying.

I'd have thought you'd learned your lesson in that other thread where you made a right tit of yourself.

says the man who has written the would "paki" or "pakis" on here more than Nick Griffin does in his internal memos.Loonytoon that sounds more than plausible.I dono who the fuck San Lorenzo think they are dictating terms to us. I'd tell them toi fuck off and tell Colo he can go to Argentina but not to those cheeky twats.

I'm older than you,supported Newcastle a lot longer than you and spent more than my share on them. My choice, doesn't make me any more of a fan than anybody else.

You are a fucking idiot to suggest you are some kind of superfan. Then to try and rope a few others in to give you support. Laughable.