Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

:lol:

We want him to move on though.  I just find it laughable the mad fuck thinks he's good enough for Real Madrid :lol:

I thought he just reacted to reported interest in the press from RM? Did he actively speak about RM in a void of context? If no, then its not laughable and he isnt a mad fuck. 

Chez, he has had plenty of form for coming out with the fluttering eyelash interviews whilst here, not just recently. It sticks in the craw a bit, especially when he's been nowt special. Even if asked by journalists it isn't hard to come out with a 'flattered but I'm a nufc man' answer. If a club wants him and he's happy to go he'll almost certainly end up there, he simply doesn't have to keep coming out with his bollocks. It's is disrespectful and it doesn't do the image of NUFC any favours. It's just unnecessary IMHO.

I cant fathom why people froth at the mouth because he wants to move on.

I think people actively want him to fuck off. What they froth at is the dramatic uptick in his performances for the national team and the absurdity that he thinks he's good enough for Real Madrid. Which is fine. I mean the bloke is an indisputable bellend.

I think people actively want him to fuck off. What they froth at is the dramatic uptick in his performances for the national team and the absurdity that he thinks he's good enough for Real Madrid. Which is fine. I mean the bloke is an indisputable bellend.

Aye that about sums it up, I think most are just sick of hearing about him. He's a bloke the club bought from an average French side for two million quid, he has then been (being as fair as I can) about a middle of the pack performer for a side that flirted with relegation from the day he was brought in, he's exactly at the level he should be tbh.

Maybe he was the best player in that final, the game was so dross I can barely remember it. He didn't contribute much apart from a few poor crosses, misplaced through balls and dodgy shots though. 

The bloke is dis likable, both him and his agent have spent most of the time at the club bigging him up despite drab on the field performances. I don't wish him any harm, I just don't wish him any luck, I am really hoping he will be sold though as I don't rate him at all. If we can shift him and bring in that Markovic lad we've been linked with I think it would dramatically improve the team.

Expecting players to pledge undying allegiance to the club whenever asked about their futures is unrealistic and outdated.

As for thinking he is better than he is, thats based on the assumption that he wasnt asked about RM or any other club, he actively came out with that. Is that true? If a reporter asks about RM, do you expect him to reply 'my considered opinion, along with those of the esteemed fans i play for, is that i am not good enough for RM and therefore reject your question'. 

Expecting players to pledge undying allegiance to the club whenever asked about their futures is unrealistic and outdated.

As for thinking he is better than he is, thats based on the assumption that he wasnt asked about RM or any other club, he actively came out with that. Is that true? If a reporter asks about RM, do you expect him to reply 'my considered opinion, along with those of the esteemed fans i play for, is that i am not good enough for RM and therefore reject your question'.

My considered opinion, and that of my fellow posters, is that I am too good to continue responding to these posts.