Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

Sissoko has been allowed to leave the France training camp to have talks with Spurs apparently.

Doubt a deal will have been reached yet but I suppose he'll discuss personal terms while that "negotiation" goes on.

Which would make it funny as fuck if he reached a deal on terms and then we told them to sod off because the offers not good enough :razz:

Lee Ryder made some good points yesterday. Yeah, stop the press. Bolasie went for £28m, Benteke £32m, Mane £36m.

Now Benteke's a striker and I think both of the other two are better than Sissoko, but given his profile after a few jammy Euros performances I don't think it's unreasonable we should be accepting at least £28m.

Sissoko has been allowed to leave the France training camp to have talks with Spurs apparently.

Doubt a deal will have been reached yet but I suppose he'll discuss personal terms while that "negotiation" goes on.

Which would make it funny as fuck if he reached a deal on terms and then we told them to sod off because the offers not good enough :razz:

Doesn't make sense to me to allow him to speak to the club when we're so far apart in our valuation of the player.

A lad here who is a Huddersfield fan had a moan yesterday saying there should be a cap on how much to spend.  He said we are splashing too much cash.  Soon shut up when I told him how much we had got on and how many season ticket holders we have etc.

Dont any of these football officials have a sense of humor? All one in Madrid has to do today is text someone in the press that they're preparing a bid and it'll be all over the media in 2 minutes. There's a 100 bullshit stories going around all the time anyway so eventually it'll just be marked as another one of those. Sissoko's state till the time the window shuts would be worth watching. Or gleefully playing in your head at the very least.

Do it you shiny suited professional bastards ffs!

If he went to Tottenham he'd be a regular on the bench before bonfire night and sold next summer to an Italian club for around £10m.Remember where you heard it first.

everywhere, because no one rates him?