Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

If we did get £35m for Sissoko, our net spend since 2007 would be £30m

A third of a Pogba.

Good stat I saw the other day on reddit.

Juventus signed both Coman and Pogba, sold the pair for about 130 million, 10 million more than their new stadium cost to build.

Wembley cost nearly a billion pounds :lol:

"I gave everything for this club"

:crylaughin:

I try not to join in with the piling on to him too much because for £2m i believe he's been outstanding value and performed well sporadically enough to offer the most valuable overall contribution of anyone in our squad... but he can fuck off with that shit.

“I hope Real will come for me, I’m still waiting,” Sissoko told the BBC World Service.

“If Real Madrid are interested in you then of course you will be happy, but right now I am still a Newcastle player.”

Sissoko’s stance has angered Newcastle supporters, but he added: “They need to understand, I spent three and a half years here.

“I gave everything for this club and I want to play some big games. For that I need to go somewhere else.

“I want to play in the Premier League, I want to play for a big club who can get into the Champions League. That’s why I said I want to leave this year.

“I’ve spent a lot of time here and now it’s time to look forward. The fans need to understand my situation, I hope they will and that everything will be OK.”

:lol: :lol:

He must be on something ffs, you can't just decide you want a move to a top side man. He is correct he has been here 3.5 years but he has played to the standard of the club over those 3.5 years, which is nowhere near the level required by a top side. As DK has said if he truly has given his all then he is exactly where he should be.

I just can't understand how he could ever think he should be at a club like that, Xherdan Shaqiri is a far better player and 2 years younger, why would they buy Sissoko and not him? I'm not saying they should buy Shaqiri but for me it shows how far down any potential list of Madrid targets he would be in all likelihood. 

Edited by Howay

He's too busy thinking he's a world class talent to notice that we all think he's fucking wank. I like the whole 'well I've been here 3.5 year' spiel, aye you have and you've made a fucking fortune off the back of those years for doing what exactly? 

Rafa's included him in the squad v Huddersfield, Rafa's also said if anyone wants Sissoko they better bid ASAP as he won't be letting him go at the end of August (end of the transfer window)

If he ends up at Madrid I'll be absolutely staggered. Unless we are all missing something the gap between his self belief and the level of his performances is as big as I can remember from any player. When the likes of Woodgate and Cabaye went to world class teams you could see why those teams were interested and you accepted it but with Sissoko I really can't see it.

I really hope they discipline / fine him once the window has closed for his behaviour , its totally unacceptable and might even have a negative effect on some of our squad..

If we weren't desperate to sell him, I'd be fining him a weeks wages for every individual media contact.

I never want to see him play for us again. We don't need him, he'll just sulk and walk about the pitch. Inevitable that the shit cunt will get games mind as no fucker will buy him. I'd rather just let lads like Gayle, Ritchie, Perez, Aarons etc play.

They signed Diame thinking Sissoko would be away.

He's now surplus and in limbo really.

Aye and you can't see Rafa sacrificing a player who will be all season for Sissoko. I said it on Twitter but they should put Sissoko on the bench and bring on all of our shit ahead of him. Providing we're winning like

Aye and you can't see Rafa sacrificing a player who will be all season for Sissoko. I said it on Twitter but they should put Sissoko on the bench and bring on all of our shit ahead of him. Providing we're winning like

Well the thing is Diame gives you more goals than Sissoko and he's done it in this division before, so I'd much rather have him in the team anyway.