Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

To be fair, if he stays we've almost broke even on the transfer window and got someone who'll be playing for a move in January. If he thinks people are watching, he'll be able to tear this league up. Though from what I've seen of Diame I'm really not sure Sissoko is an upgrade.

He doesnt want to play in the championship and has been priced out of the market by the club. I am perfectly happy for him to talk about which clubs he would like to go to and think its childish to wish ill of him for that given our circumstances. He played well under Rafa and its not his fault he had a few good games for France, he played well in the final but not all the way through and he was in a very good side playing out wide. 

Apart from being the one of the best players on the pitch in the final of a major tournament and not wanting to play Reading and Burton the season after, he has done nothing more than be an average player for us, neither worse or better than what we have and cost us pennies. Its not arrogant to want to move on in this circumstance, its perfectly rational. 

I wish him well and at this stage, he could even end up here after tomorrow. In which case, wanting him to 'rot in the reserves' is clinically suspicious. 

I really dont understand why people would prefer him to stay and say he would rip up the Championship.

He wasnt motivated in the Premiership, he isnt going to get up for the likes of Burton away etc is he?  Maybe I am wrong like.

For me, he gave FUCK all to us last season.  FUCK ALL.  When Rafa came in he tried a little harder but was still fucking miles off the pace.  He has an ok game in a shite final of the Euros and the deluded fuck thinks hes fucking amazing.

He can rot in the reserves for all I care.  Bone idle bastard.