Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ladbrokes odds

3/1 remain

8/1 leave

That's a big difference on such close opinion polls. Guess "they" we're right, the votes being rigged :(

Hold on, with those odds if you place all your money on both sides, say split 50 50, won't you make a lot of money? Get in!

Look up his paternal grandfather and great grandfather- Osman Kemal and Ali Kemal respectively. :lol:

Aye, I was looking up to see how Turkish he actually is. Quite a lot, apparently.

Ladbrokes odds

3/1 remain

8/1 leave

That's a big difference on such close opinion polls. Guess "they" we're right, the votes being rigged :(

:lol: You're not just playing at this you are honestly a complete moron.

I hope so too, but the newspaper comment sections, even the Guardian, is full of people of all political persuasions attempting to make the case for Brexit, and they all seem very convinced that we're going out.

I don't think I'm ever going to forgive Cameron for this, the utter fuckwit.

What do we think guys? In or Out? I'm still quite concerned if I'm honest.

Not a shadow of a doubt it's going to be remain. Champers already on ice at No 10. Going to win by quite a margin as well.

Great remain speech tonight on the Paxman show from an 83 year old actress (forgot her name).

Next big issue will be how fucked Labour are after a remain vote.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Agree that Labour are in trouble although Corbyn has played this better than feared. He's made some good speeches while at the same time not alienating the working class vote. Could have been worse.

I think it'll be as close as the Sweaty independence vote, with Remain winning out, just.

I don't think, though,we'll see anything like the turnout the Porridge Wogs got.

Whatever the result, Cameron is politically fucked, he's made the biggest political balls up of any UK PM in decades, and he knows it.

What the fallout of this whole sorry mess will be, I have no real idea, but I just hope that the result of this fucking abortion of a referendum is remain.

If the idiots win, I genuinely fear for the future of my kids, everyone else's kids, and their kids to come.

That's the crux of this entire shitshow for me- it's not about what I want, it's not about what the pig-shit thick Boldon cabby wants, it's about what kind of world we want our kids to grow up in.

I was fortunate enough to live and work in various European countries from my late teens until I was 29.

I made solid friendships with people from numerous different country's, and I'd like my kids to at least have the choice to do something similar.

It made an immeasurable difference to the person I am now, having started out as a Killy bamp from a council estate- I say that, not to denigrate council estates,the working class, blah de blah etc. but as an example that thanks my country being part of a European community, I could work in whatever country I chose, within that community, without any unnecessary obstacle.

CT, genuine question, why would you deny your kids that option?

You're accustomed to having the piss ripped out of you on here, I'm deadly serious here Tubs.

You and I are basically the same age, we've got kids the same age as each other, we both own our houses and are self employed, to one degree or another.

We're genuinely not too different from one another.

And yet.....

And yet.

When I drive home tomorrow, (probably risking my license to get back in time because I fucked up and forgot to go postal :lol: ) I'm not doing it because I think it'll be best for me,

It's for our nippers.

Unless your laddie turns out to be a secret genius, chances are he'll end up working for the biggest employer his local area, or a supply company entirely dependent on them- we're talking Nissan, obviously.

Same goes for my nipper too.

Chances are, he'll be looking for graft locally, starting his own business, or, if he's lucky, working abroad.

Both kids, in whatever scenario you want to envisage, stand a better chance of making something of their lives if we remain a part of the wider European community.

Ignore Boris, Gove, Farage, all those cunts, listen to your Uncle Fist.

You know I'm right.

;)

Good post Fist.

I hope the remain vote wins out and it spells the end of that snivelling cunt Johnson's political career. The markets have been going mental over here with fears of a Brexit and people have been forecasting a drop in both the Sterling and Euro, all on the back of something that hasn't even happened yet and you've got people telling CT it'll be business as usual if the leave vote wins out...

I think the major thing is it'll simply be a pain in the arse for regular people if leave wins (at the very least). I've no idea what people like CT think they will personally gain from the UK leaving the EU, it has significant repercussions on the protections of workers, their holidays, and will of course make actually taking those holidays more of a hassle, even if these people successfully ignore the macro-economic effects and pin them down as fear mongering these protections and benefits (such as freedom of movement across EU countries) do disappear and may not return (or at the very least to the level they are), especially with a tory government led by a cunt like Johnson with a cabinet that includes complete bellends like Farange.

I really don't understand how people listen to blokes like Farange and Johnson, then act like these fucking toffs are men of the people. Complete and utter chancers trying to create undeserved promotions for themselves off the back of xenophobic voters (not all leave voters I know but that is their base). I'll be carefully watching the news at work all day tomorrow, I really don't understand how CT is on here arguing then saying he's not that arsed, this vote has massive repercussions.

CT's playing to the gallery, man. Honestly think he's undecided. However the amount of brain dead I've encountered through Twitter is scary. Still think common sense will prevail but a lot of brexiters have been lead down a path and can't/won't see it. This independence day bollocks would be genuinely funny if it wasn't so serious.

I caught ten seconds of Johnson on the news and the overwhelming impression I got was of someone who doesn't care about the issue but is simply using it to try and further himself politically.

I can't wait for Nigel Farage to throw the biggest temper tantrum ever that the referendum was fixed, then resign as UKIP leader, and then reject his own resignation. He's going to have such a wonderful meltdown.

I went to vote at seven and got there just beforehand. There was an initial queue divide for two desks with a sign saying "Road names A-Pa to the left, Pe to Z to the right". Bloke in front of me reads this and moves to the right and I stand behind him.

Six feet further on the two desks have the full road names on them. The bloke reads this and moves queues to the left.

And these are the thick fuckers we're leaving this huge decision to - jesus wept.

Just voted. When I looked at the form it is laughable. Do you want to be part of this continent's future or do you want to be an insular cunt? That's how it read to me.

Edited by trophyshy

:lol:

I'd like a third option on the ballot for "this has been a complete waste of time, money and focus that should never have come to the public vote in the first place and pandering to the racists by offering a referendum to win General election votes is a stain on our democracy where leaders are supposed to lead through informed decision making on difficult issues rather than by majority votes from complete dunces"

I'll tick "remain" in the absence of that.