January 2013 transfers

sammynb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Ameobi making sarcastic comments on twitter regarding the increasing French influence. Could the situation make the local lads feel isolated / cut off? Not really sure if I care, so long as they're fucking worth it.

Did you somehow miss the 'lol' at the end of his tweet?

Cheer up for fucks sake. Jesus wept.

Disgusting above.

Sammy Ameobi is good valuee on twitter, but hopefully this latest wave of French additions are sufficient to displace him from his position on the bench. Until proven otherwise I'd rather have them there than him.

I will personally have a year long Ashley amnesty. I've seen him a number of times, he is an agile, brave quality striker. Young too. Saw him get a hattrick for Utrecht, and a number of times in Europa League etc.. at Sporting, and apparently we've bid for him. They want £10.5m, don't know how much our bid is, but the Portuguese journos are all over it, he WOULD dee, he'd more than dee.

If Ashley is such a good striker why dont we play him instead of Ranger?

Have a feeling that we still need a cutting edge. Hatem is out for another 4/5 games and the side lacks creativtivity in a shocking manner when he doesn't play. Looking at the table we need 6 wins and a couple of draws. It's gonna be tough. Of all the players we've bought - Sissoko being available in Jan will be key.

Have a feeling that we still need a cutting edge. Hatem is out for another 4/5 games and the side lacks creativtivity in a shocking manner when he doesn't play. Looking at the table we need 6 wins and a couple of draws. It's gonna be tough. Of all the players we've bought - Sissoko being available in Jan will be key.

I think Sissoko being here this month along with Mbwia and Debuchy would give us a boost and add a bigish name striker to that and it becomes a massive boost. Having players around who aren't in the general malaise that the rest of the squad are in at moment should help in istelf.

It just says Haidara and Gouffran on SSN.

If leaving Sissoko till the summer means we can bring in a striker now, it would make sense. We don't desperately need a CM atm, but without a striker we're one injury away from having Shola starting up front on his own.