January 2013 transfers

sammynb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the impression Gomis wasn't interested when we were last linked about 4 seasons ago. His stock has risen since then anyway I'd have thought.

Keegan took a lot at him and wasn't interested.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Massadio Haidara: "I have a preference for England. This is the Championship that attracts me and he's the best for my playing style." #NUFC

:lol:

He said a similar thing about Roma and Italy last week.

Don't see why anyone would have a problem signing a 20 year old LB for 2-3 million pounds, whether he is ready now or in a few years. That's exactly what we should be doing- these young players who create competition immediately on otehrwise comfortable starters (Santon). No reason this kid can't get a game ahead of Santon who is in awful form the last 2-3 months.

Only issue is if that's the ONLY signing we make as we obviously need others. But we need increased competition, and I'd love to sign Haidara.

I can't remember what was wrong with him.

As a striker he has never really hit the hype that surrounded him. Even in the championship now I don't think he's scored more than 5 goals this season.

He is 23 so could possibly still come good, not what we need now though I reckon.

As a striker he has never really hit the hype that surrounded him. Even in the championship now I don't think he's scored more than 5 goals this season.

He is 23 so could possibly still come good, not what we need now though I reckon.

There's a touch of the Obertans about him iirc. Pacey but a bit clueless.

N'gog doesn't even have pace tbh.

Can't shoot, can't win an aerial ball despite being a big lad and is completely flat-footed.

He's Shola, basically.

Finally we've found a use for Shola. The shit-o-meter shola-o-meter.