January 2013 transfers

sammynb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N'Gog and Alialidare. Jesus fucking wept. To think how much I slagged Best off and we could end up with either of those clowns.

Do you really think that we will?

i wouldn't put it past them if it goes to the final day of the window. it wasn't that long ago we made a deadline day swoop for shefki kuqi

Edited by Dr Gloom

i wouldn't put it past them if it goes to the final day of the window. it wasn't that long ago we made a deadline day swoop for shefki kuqi

The dynamics of our squad and players we can attract have changed since then though.

In the interest of being pedantic I think we signed Kuqi after the window had already shut.

Back on topic, N'Gog is fucking shit and so is Aliadiere. If those are our plan B after Remy failed, we're done for - but as already said, I doubt we're actually interested in either one.

I doubt we will sign Aliadierre. If I remember correctly he was put forward to us when Carroll had been sold and the window was shut. It was him, Kuqi, some Brazillian Evando? Or something and I think the other plan was to use Alan Smith as a striker which Alan Pardew scrapped as he realised Smiths best position was left back....in the changing room.

We turned Aliadierre down back then when we were up the wall, I doubt we will take him now when we have options.

Nothing surprises me these days after all we signed signed the worst player I've ever seen in a Man Utd shirt and we've left ourselves with two senior strikers. One of which has been out of form all season and one who's been out of form his whole career!

It's not helped by Chelsea dropping points against all the other relegation candidates at the minute!

If we don't win on Saturday I think it's going to be very difficult to stay up!

Yup, they other relegation candidates seem to be getting their act together. And you never know singing Remy and M'Vila might give QPR a boost. We really could get screwed here. Cant believe this is happening again so soon after 2008. What a shambles.

Even if we are struggling with first and second choice targets, there must be plenty of loan options out there that would offer up better choices than Ameobi etc.

not if we won't pay their wages......

They have just released Saha so would make sense. Fucking barmy when he wants to come here, he's cheap, supports the club, scores goals and we have one proper striker

He's not French.

There is an image doing the rounds on Twitter in which he talks about us and Sunderland, From those comments I can't see why he would go there. I'm at work so not sure I can get the image but I'll try.

Edited by 2bias