January 2013 transfers

sammynb

Yeah you can't possibly be a good player at that age....FUCKING HELL

FUCK ME ...... you're such a drama queen :lol:

The point is he probably fits in the Abeid (also 20) potential for the future and not an instant fit as Debuchy hopefully will be.

And like most on here I know nowt about him however the stats page says he's played 16 times for Nancy this year and hasnt been on the winning side yet!

It also says weak on Aerial duals, weak on concentration and commits lots of fouls.

Forgive if I dont get over excited just yet :lol: (Though I appreciate you've probably had him in your FM team and been all the way to the Champions league final with him. ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is he probably fits in the Abeid (also 20) potential for the future and not an instant fit as Debuchy hopefully will be.

And like most on here I know nowt about him however the stats page says he's played 16 times for Nancy this year and hasnt been on the winning side yet!

It also says weak on Aerial duals, weak on concentration and commits lots of fouls.

Forgive if I dont get over excited just yet :lol: (Though I appreciate you've probably had him in your FM team and been all the way to the Champions league final with him. ;)

I don't play FM I watch football and read books. You should try it.

Are you trying to say he's got 2 heads you stupid fucking arsehole?

Gareth Bale never won a game whilst playing for Spurs for even longer. Utterly pointless stat.

Just looking at some of the players with contracts running out in the Summer.

Would Fulham accept £2-3m for Hangeland now?

Why isnt Malouda getting in the Chelsea team? Could we get him on loan for final 6 months of his Chelsea contract?

Arshavin? Big gamble as he might not be comitted but again a loan deal could work for both parties.

Matt Upson. I've never been a huge fan but he is better than Willo and could add depth to the squad

We could do with a short term fix then build in the Summer.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Just looking at some of the players with contracts running out in the Summer.

Would Fulham accept £2-3m for Hangeland now?

Why isnt Malouda getting in the Chelsea team? Could we get him on loan for final 6 months of his Chelsea contract?

Arshavin? Big gamble as he might not be comitted but again a loan deal could work for both parties.

Matt Upson. I've never been a huge fan but he is better than Willo and could add depth to the squad

We could do with a short term fix then build in the Summer.

I'm sorry, but your ideas are not welcome here.

We're being linked with Gomis (again) by the french press:

http://www.lyoncapitale.fr/Journal/Autre-contenu/Breves/Mercato-Bafe-Gomis-cible-par-Newcastle

Selon nos informations, le club anglais de Newcastle aurait des vues sur Bafé Gomis (11 buts en 19 matches de championnat cette saison).

Désireux de remplacer Demba Ba, transféré à Chelsea, les Magpies qui viennent de se faire chiper Loïc Rémy par les Queens Park Rangers envisagent de formuler une offre à l’OL d’ici les prochains jours.

L’attaquant lyonnais dont la valeur marchande est estimée à 10 millions d’euros souhaiterait terminer la saison à Lyon.

Not sure who their sources are or how reliable this is, but I wonder if there's any truth in it? Seems to be the case that the french journos are fairly clued in to the transfers of french-based players.

10 million euros is more or less what we had agreed with Marseille for Remy too...

This makes for more welcome reading than the Metro linking us with the now 29-year old Aliadiere.
:lol:

That coming from someone with zero credibility on this board.

I meant to say your ideas are half-decent, but it will never happen with this club and this board.

Edited by Aeris

I meant to say your ideas are half-decent, but it will never happen with this club and this board.

Apologies.

I never expected them to listen to me of course. Just raising debate.

I think Hangeland would be a top signing and the other 3 might be worth a gamble to keep us up.