January 2013 transfers

sammynb

... are you fucktarded today or something? I'm not saying they should both play up front, I'm saying their numbers should be shortened into 1 digit wonders.

Living upside-fucking-down has addled your mind.

Obviously I must be, thanks for pointing that out to me CT.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living upside-fucking-down has addled your mind.

Good humour, but there isn't really anything called upside down in an universe if you speak in terms of gravity, just you brits who think you are the centre of the fuckin universe :P

Edited by Aeris

Good humour, but there isn't really anything called upside down in an universe if you speak in terms of gravity, just you brits who think you are the centre of the fuckin universe :P

You set your clocks on our say so. So pipe, the fuck, down.

Beckham's had since November to decide which club to sign for, why the fuck has he picked PSG on deadline day? He's a free transfer, it's not the free transfer deadline day, unless it's different in France.

Attention seeking twat.

Beckham's had since November to decide which club to sign for, why the fuck has he picked PSG on deadline day? He's a free transfer, it's not the free transfer deadline day, unless it's different in France.

Attention seeking twat.

Kind of answered yourself with that last bit there.

PSG still in the champions league.....coming off the bench in the final probably appeals. They got a very beatable Valencia in the next round.

But aye, what a fuckin preening twat. Very good player in his day. Now his life is a roadshow of "look how pretty I am!!!"

El Shaarawy's represents the year of his birth. So no.

I guessed there'd be a (stupid) reason, but shirt numbers that are greater than the number of players in the squad, are just fucking stupid.

92, ffs

El Shaarawy's represents the year of his birth. So no.

Milan are going to have a class frontline for years to come now. Especially if Niang progresses like hoped too.

I have no doubt that Balotelli will be absolutely brilliant for them.

Milan are going to have a class frontline for years to come now. Especially if Niang progresses like hoped too.

I have no doubt that Balotelli will be absolutely brilliant for them.

You'd hope they can sort him out, he looked like he was man City for a laugh and behaved that way. I reckon El Shaarawy is the better player now & will be in the future but it would be no surprise if Balotelli started banging them in.Niang I've not seen much of - but neither had anyone I suppose. I was reading about him on IBWM and they reckon he's going to be class. Clubs like Milan don't stay poor for long because the fans simply don't turn up if they're shit.

"Sky Italia are now reporting that Roma goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg has in fact boarded a flight to London thinking that he's on his way for talks with Fulham. He's apparently expected to land at London Heathrow at 1910. Unbeknownst to Stekelenburg, 35,000ft below, Roma have stopped the deal. Pity the man who has to break it to him at arrivals."

:lol: