January 2013 transfers

sammynb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

The Danny Graham situation is moving apace tonight. I doubt he'll be at #SAFC in a Swansea shirt tomorrow...

or Colin Young if you prefer him ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269485/Danny-Graham-wanted-Sunderland-Martin-ONeill.html

Two do ya?

The echo :lol:

That could also mean he will be dropped from the squad

Obviously part of my duty as a Newcastle fan is to hold Sam Allardyce in disdain and I certainly do that. However this whole Diame business is sickening. Now we've sold Ba the media have now focussed on another play who they feel shouldn't be playing for a club of West Ham's stature but should now be playing for Arsenal. It's sickening the way they go on sometimes.

This whole thing with Graham totally baffles me. If he wants to leave he should hand in a transfer request but according to SSN last night he'd told them he wanted to go but hadn't handed a request in. How does that work then? I want to go but I don't want to give up any money I could get so I won't hand an official request in. If I were the club (and this goes for Colo as well actually) the first thing I'd be saying would be you can fuck off until you hand the official request in. There's no chance you're getting any more money off us. I don't care what the personal reasons are and how sympathetic the club are to them, there's no reason they should have to pay the player to leave!

The other thing is, if he wants to leave for personal reasons why has he left it so late to put the request in? I'm assuming that something didn't just occur in his personal life yesterday that made it imperative for him to leave now. It makes no sense at all.

@garyjacob

Cordoba agree loan deal with NUFC for Xisco.

Someone will NOT be happy

Despite him never actually being given a chance that's yet another striker we have lost to add to Ba, Best and Lovenkrands. If Cisse gets injured we have Shola and Gouffran as our only 2 strikers, and Gouffran isn't really an out and out striker either. Ranger and Campbell surely don't count seeing as they have about 90minutes first team time between them

Who do we think said the following in a press conference today? How this fucker continues to get away with this is comical now like. Throw the book at the twat.

"These are two players whose names have been mentioned but at the moment we're not close to doing anything. Crouch's name came up in a meeting with the chairman but I don't think Stoke want to sell him.'