Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United

Aeris

Anyone (including Pardew) who thinks its a good idea to leave Perch in should watch last years game when they pissed allover us. I know Cabaye was missing as well and there was no Sissoko but still.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiote is a class act. Like it's been said, he's at his best when he can focus on the defensive side, leaving Cabaye and Sissoko to drive it forwards.

Perch is an able backup, but when Tiote is fit, he should start every time.

I'd be surprised if Pardieu doesn't start with Tiote

I thinks theres a good chance he will. Tiote is fit and we will need him to shut down Bale and Dempsey. I think with Cabaye and Sissoko in the middle with him there is less onus for Cheikh to play football and more on him to settle into his own game again.

Tiote in the starting 11 with Ben Arfa and Marveaux off the bench. 2-1 to us in a right ding dong of a game.

If you actually look at both sides...i personally feel we have a stronger 11.

I thought Bale was quite poor vs WBA...his goal was fantastic but his all round play wasn't great. He lacks that extra level of quality to play through the middle IMO

Definitely. Despite what he thinks out wide his easily his best position as he can use his raw pace to beat people. He doesn't have that extra bit of guile or craft to play through the middle.

I thought Bale was quite poor vs WBA...his goal was fantastic but his all round play wasn't great. He lacks that extra level of quality to play through the middle IMO

He's an excellent player no doubt, but not as untouchable/unplayable/brilliant as the press would have us believe. What he has more than anything is that he can make something from nowt, which is usaully what separates good players from average ones. He could be having a shitter against us then howk one in from 30 yards.

He's an excellent player no doubt, but not as untouchable/unplayable/brilliant as the press would have us believe. What he has more than anything is that he can make something from nowt, which is usaully what separates good players from average ones. He could be having a shitter against us then howk one in from 30 yards.

I agree

He won't tho.

0-3