Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be a bitter cunt for a minute. That 3 points for Wigan could see Sunderland relegated yet. This years Derby is going to be the most important in a long time

I'd rather see Wigan down after what McManaman did.

Even if the ref's view was somewhat blocked, I'd like to know just what his assistant was doing on that side.

Yeah, and personally I think he probably managed to get a decent view of it himself anyway.

Oh well no use fussing about it anymore I guess, I do hope we push for some sort of retrospective action though, cant let people get away with things like that.

What a frustrating evening, we had better not get dragged into the relegation scrap again

Idioteque goes from ''canny poster'' to prize cunt in one post. Effort.

It's just a pointlessly bitter post from someone who's been on here long enough to know better. Posted at a time when a bunch of Newcastle fans are not happy. It's like me going on an Everton board after one of their players makes a poor challenge and posting a clip of Gravesen doing Bernard.

Even if the ref's view was somewhat blocked, I'd like to know just what his assistant was doing on that side.

even if it was partially blocked, which might explain why the red wasn't shown it should still have been given as a freekick at the very least

What a frustrating evening, we had better not get dragged into the relegation scrap again

Can't believe we're still very much in said scrap - especially if results don't go our way next round of matches.

Really wish we could just confirm safety for the season and just concentrate on the Europa League. Had enough of this season, really have. Need to move on and forget how disappointing it has been especially as we threw away the chance to build on last year which I'll never forgive Ashley et al for.

even if it was partially blocked, which might explain why the red wasn't shown it should still have been given as a freekick at the very least

He also failed to book the player who deliberately handball//

Also Martinez - fuck off.

Didn't he have a pop after being "on the pop" before?...perhaps we can put it down to drink, the fuckin strap-on....

I can't remember but Everton are about the dirtiest team in the league so he can't speak.

http://d3fsqtc6sy2z2...2f42d7fa2_large

Told myself I'd stop thinking about this but from this angle he doesnt even seem to be going for the ball. What an absolute asshole!

Apologies if thats been posted already.

He didn't go for the ball whatsoever. It was a bouncing ball and he knew that Haidara was getting there first (with a chance to go past him and knock a ball into the box) so he wiped him out.

3 match ban isn't good enough and does fuck all to help us.

As much as we should probably praise our other players for keeping their cool, if it had been a challenge on a Man Utd player, the rest of their side would have surrounded the referee, pushed McManaman and basically made sure that every decision from thereon in went their way.

Sweet jesus, Martinez is as blind as fucking Halsey - didn't see the handball or the 'non-malicious' tackle by their 'enthusiastic young boy'. Bull-fucking-shit! Not only that, apparently he'd be happy 'if' it was a handball because Wigan's supposedly had lots of decisions go against them this season - fucking really? So that's our fault? What a bell-end, lost all respect for him and his shitty fucking team. Arrrrrgggghhh, cunts!

Edited by TheMoog

I can't remember but Everton are about the dirtiest team in the league so he can't speak.

Was it after we drew with them in September?...he was somewhat aggrieved that evening I seem to recall. NJS with a long memory seems to have taken the wind out of his sails anyway.

Didn't he have a pop after being "on the pop" before?...perhaps we can put it down to drink, the fuckin strap-on....

Aye he did after the 2-2 at Goodison earlier in the season.

Also wasn't Nolan sent off his that awful tackle on the Scouse Shola?

Aye I was gonna ask the same - I didn't think that was the first time that cunt has come on here to post a snide comment after emotions are running high for the rest of us.

What the fuck is a blue dipper doing regularly posting on a Newcastle forum anyway?

Can't believe we're still very much in said scrap - especially if results don't go our way next round of matches.

Really wish we could just confirm safety for the season and just concentrate on the Europa League. Had enough of this season, really have. Need to move on and forget how disappointing it has been especially as we threw away the chance to build on last year which I'll never forgive Ashley et al for.

Aye. Such a wonderful opportunity in Europe this time around as well. We looked to be steering clear from danger just at the right time for us to have a real go at that competition. Now with these injuries and the fact we'll probably be looking nervously over our shoulders after the City game, just cant wait for this season to end.

Just got to hope the idiots running the club have learnt from their mistakes and we can sort out Ben Arfa in the summer.

Aye he did after the 2-2 at Goodison earlier in the season.

Also wasn't Nolan sent off his that awful tackle on the Scouse Shola?

Aye, rightly so. They gained an advantage there and then. Take the Gravesen/Albert thing into consideration and they've fuck all to complain about, fuckin scouse mackems...

Did Martinez really try to defend that cunt? Cant these people even bother to look at a replay or two before coming out and flapping their gobs without having a clue? Morons :angry2:

I'd expect Pardew to do the same if it were the other way round.