Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‎.....Football......When a players laying on the ground injured surely it gives referees a chance to view a replay to choose the respective punishment, rather than say 'I cant do anything because I didnt see it.'

I cant get over the commentator, on watching the replay he says , "he caught him a bit there, but he was going for the ball" in a relaxed voice, it's a clear red any day of the week he flew in at above knee height ffs absolutely horrific challenge. Halsey missed it is no shocker the useless prick.

You ridiculous red cards like that one the Norwich keeper just hit then fuck all for a leg breaker like that. Just like the Ben Arfa challenge that went unpunished by that prick De Jong

‎.....Football......When a players laying on the ground injured surely it gives referees a chance to view a replay to choose the respective punishment, rather than say 'I cant do anything because I didnt see it.'

So you want to change the rules because one of our lads took a bad one?...what about Anita the other night?