Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

14 hours ago, t00nraider said:

To be fair, if a stranger asked me a question I'd answered three or for times, especially on a night out, they'd end up in A & E.

I think the video is a bit misleading, it appears MA is being asked if any of the clubs' money is going to be spent, but from MA's point of view, he's being asked if his own personal money. Also after spending £73 million net in the season we ended up relegated (a club record transfer window spend and more than double than that of the last record window spend), would you blame him for not wanting to put any more money in personally? People who critisise Ashley for not investing, appear to forget this spend.

I also have a few issues with the Rafa interview as I don't think it's balanced.:huh:

Keeping Lascelles (touch wood) and gaining Dubravka, kenedy, Ki, Schar, Muto and Rondon for next season is a step forward for me, taking everything into account in the last few years (MA's cock ups, dodgy managers, Mitrovic's disciplinary and performance costs). Any more, as per rumours, would be an added bonus. Not thrilled about it all, but not protest worthy for me.

Ashley apologist, the blokes an arsehole a rich arsehole but an arsehole all the same

1 hour ago, Haydnator said:

Hahahaha he's absolutely rattled the fat cunt.

This.

He's going to find it hard to find anyone who isn't in his pocket on his side here given what an utter cunt he is to everyone below, around and above him.

:lol: The players are literally refusing to do media obligations due to him being an unreasonable cunt over bonuses, and the manager is publicly announcing his frustration at not getting what was promised and that ugly fat wank is expecting anyone to believe his sob story?

He is a right ugly bastard btw, what a fucking monster of a bloke. He looks like a wrinkly version of that little fat wanker off king of the hill. 

If nothing else, this is a terrible PR strategy. Onwurah's petition wasn't likely to get any traction and would have gone quietly away. The protests could have been headed off with some leaked bullshit about a takeover. Instead, Ashley has stirred up the pot again, will have the media picking over the claims in his letter and discussing his tenure for the next few days, at least. No doubt it will come up again if we're struggling, or if we have another unimpressive transfer window in January.

Has Keith Bishop done anything for Newcastle's PR?

‘Following publication of the petition, an unprecedented volume of unacceptable abuse was directed towards staff at Sports Direct and its associated companies, via social media, email and telephone.

‘This included digital material of an obscene nature, incitement to commit criminal damage and language that was clearly intended to intimidate and harass staff. We are in the process of bringing examples of this behaviour to the attention of police.’

I would love to know the details of this abuse. I reckon it's the grand sum of a few people sending abuse to the SD twitter account.

He was the one who decided to be the pantomime villain. We didn't change the name of the stadium, hire Joe Kinnear, get us relegated twice and, more recently, pick fights with our best manager in a decade.

He could so easily have been... if not 'well loved' then something at least approximating 'respected' if he just ran the place like a football club and not a cut price sportswear store.

It’ll be like the time he couldn’t attend matches on ‘police advice’ only for Northumbria Police to issue a subsequent statement saying they’d had no contact with him 

• Haha 1

Got to love a completely unneeded club meltdown after a season of positivity. 

The most ridiculous part is that the large net spend under McClaren that toonraider buzzes about will be needed soon. Ashley could have given Rafa far less of a spend now and be comfortable, instead the squad is going to degrade to such a point and we’re going to have a shite manager that we will need a big spend. I mean the squad actually doesn’t have a permanent starting left winger or forward, then we have the issues of having 3 CMs and 3 CBs. 

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt