Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

still, could be worse 

1836044745_Screenshot2021-05-13at09_35_53.thumb.png.a38f9de3d6a994ad7645b20c26a87d2e.png

A solid draw against a top team. Lots of quality teams in League one marra. Getting to the playoffs is impressive and will be even more so when the victory happens at Wembley in the final.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

A solid draw against a top team. Lots of quality teams in League one marra. Getting to the playoffs is impressive and will be even more so when the victory happens at Wembley in the final.

Look.gif

14 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

Getting to the playoffs in a division lower than your local rivals have ever been in is well impressive. 

14 hours ago, t00nraider2 said:

A solid draw against a top team.

:mellow:

Lots of quality teams in League one marra.

:huh:

Getting to the playoffs is impressive

:lol:

and will be even more so when the victory happens at Wembley in the final.

:pmsl:

• Haha 1

Can you imagine making 281 posts on a rival team's board, pretending to be one of them, getting rumbled probably 1-2 posts in and still attempting to keep up the charade for nearly two years? While, might I add, said rival team is two divisions above you. 

Dear me, you want to get a hobby. Fucking nonce. 

• Jaysus... 1

I dunno the history with @Toonraider tbf but in the interests of fair play I'll have to come clean and confess that my local team (part-time and fan owned) not only play in red and white but also share an acronym with the mackems. If that's not bad enough, their last home ground was called Annfield (not a typo, two n's).

1 hour ago, t00nraider2 said:

If I was a Sunderland fan, I wouldn't be boasting about Newcastle's success of late.

You would if you were a particularly bizarre Sunderland fan.

14 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

I dunno the history with @Toonraider tbf but in the interests of fair play I'll have to come clean and confess that my local team (part-time and fan owned) not only play in red and white but also share an acronym with the mackems. If that's not bad enough, their last home ground was called Annfield (not a typo, two n's).

I can't really remember how it all started with him but he took positions that were contrary to the more apparent truths of the day to start with - can't remember specifics but I'd put my money on some of it being about how great an owner Ashley is. I also recall when Moyes was being offered the West Ham job for the first time he inexplicably went off on one about how terrible the guy is - only "Newcastle fan" I've ever seen get worked up about David Moyes in any sense whatsoever.

I mean he occasionally takes swipes at Sunderland in order to persuade us of his loyalties but you can see that he's dying inside whenever he does it.

I don't get what he's getting out of any of this.

I wasn't really fishing for a back story like but if "he hates David Moyes" and "I'd put money on him thinking Ashley is a great owner" is the only fodder you've got Ive got to admit I'm a bit disappointed.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt