Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

50s though? You've to specifically request them, quite a lot of places don't take them. Entirely a media stunt

I get them all the time when taking money out of the bank. Nothing special about them.

50s though? You've to specifically request them, quite a lot of places don't take them. Entirely a media stunt

Aye, why would he even need to go through security?

I would dearly like to be able to pull a bunch of 50's out of me pocket so how about you lot having a whip-around and make it happen to me before I croak.

Better hurry!

:lol:

Nice try fella.

• 3 weeks later...

That Nick Kielce Poland weirdo reckoned he was a great employer because of that bonus scheme. Remember him? :lol:

:lol: My favourite one of his was "Harry Redknapp has called people who ring in football talk shows 'nuggets'. I've called those shows; is he saying that I am a nugget?"

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

That Nick Kielce Poland weirdo reckoned he was a great employer because of that bonus scheme. Remember him? :lol:

:lol: He thought that everyone, even the charvas getting people shoes, got to be part of the bonus scheme didn't he? Odd bloke that lad.

:lol: My favourite one of his was "Harry Redknapp has called people who ring in football talk shows 'nuggets'. I've called those shows; is he saying that I am a nugget?"

24ct Nugget that one

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt