Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Offended, Oh I am sorry, do you ever read Bears Den btw ?

Anyway on the second point of other funding being available.

Based on the losses youre making and the fact there is no money in the bank, if someone calls in their loans that funding is going to need to be around £16/18 Million (my estimate- £10Mill to Sd plus around £2+Mill/month operating costs) just to pay off the debts to SD and to get to season ticket time. Even in that event SD will still control Retail anyway unless that also is bought out for even more moolah, given RR is now a separate company to all intents and purposes controlled by SD.

Even if Dave King wins the EGM, Id be quite surprised if his endgame isnt Admin at some point to try and rid him of the onerous contracts (if they havent been called in). That is if he can even stand as a director, we know the SFA will bow down as they always have, but the law in respect of Phoenix companies may not (and that would apply to Murray as well).

Theres talk of yet another share issue, that would need 75% shareholder approval, even if they lose the EGM the Ashley and Easdale group shareholdings can block that and the only choice then would be either King and the 3 Bears pour cash in or an insolvency event.

An insolvency event is still a possibility IMO, whatever happens at the EGM (if it takes place).

Never read Bears Den but I did search it out. From what I can see reading their Boardroom section it seems to have a few crackpots who seem to rule the roost on the forums (or at least try to). I'm assuming it's pretty marginal in terms of fanbase etc

Re the money, the losses will decrease as those who are currently boycotting have vowed to return if King etc win the EGM. As far as I'm aware there's also a £40 million share issue that was agreed to at the AGM, although I realise that it will require more than 75% of shareholders to do any further share issues. There is a thought that the Easdale proxy group may crumble if they lose the EGM but time will tell with that one.

I'd be amazed if King went down the Admin route to be honest. He's built up a lot of backing and goodwill from the support and much of this would be lost if he went down this path. I can see the possibility of court room battles ahead re the contracts but ultimately I think that will come down to the appetite of the board to go through such expense and time against someone with big pockets.

In saying all the above, I'd put up with almost anything if it meant getting rid of the fat, cockney wanker, Ashley (or football cunt -as per the thread title :) )

Never read Bears Den but I did search it out. From what I can see reading their Boardroom section it seems to have a few crackpots who seem to rule the roost on the forums (or at least try to). I'm assuming it's pretty marginal in terms of fanbase etc

Re the money, the losses will decrease as those who are currently boycotting have vowed to return if King etc win the EGM. As far as I'm aware there's also a £40 million share issue that was agreed to at the AGM, although I realise that it will require more than 75% of shareholders to do any further share issues. There is a thought that the Easdale proxy group may crumble if they lose the EGM but time will tell with that one.

I'd be amazed if King went down the Admin route to be honest. He's built up a lot of backing and goodwill from the support and much of this would be lost if he went down this path. I can see the possibility of court room battles ahead re the contracts but ultimately I think that will come down to the appetite of the board to go through such expense and time against someone with big pockets.

In saying all the above, I'd put up with almost anything if it meant getting rid of the fat, cockney wanker, Ashley (or football cunt -as per the thread title :) )

Getting rid of the evil fat cunt is easier said than done. He's like herpes....he turns up when you're fucked and once you've got hin you're stuck with him. Consider yourself pretty much finished as a football club.

Getting rid of the evil fat cunt is easier said than done. He's like herpes....he turns up when you're fucked and once you've got hin you're stuck with him. Consider yourself pretty much finished as a football club.

Fingers crossed we can get rid of the board at the upcoming EGM. I still wouldn't be surprised if he had something up his sleeve prior to that though to somehow get his claws deeper into us.

Mate, it's the hope that's been killing us for years now... just let it go. Take heart in the fact that he's probably going to get you back to the CL though, unlike us with our mid-table obscurity.

Edited by Rayvin

I'd be very surprised if Ashley can be forced out of RFC without it costing someone a great deal of money. He's a master at making money out of distress....he might lose the EGM but have a long game in mind. The fat cunt.

Mate, it's the hope that's been killing us for years now... just let it go. Take heart in the fact that he's probably going to get you back to the CL though, unlike us with our mid-table obscurity.

He'll only invest in RFC if it makes him money. They'll do enough to qualify for the CL and no more. They've won their last cup if Ashley stays in control.

Llambias is a nasty piece of work too btw.

Lambias is an utter cunt of a man.

Claimed he was attacked in Glasgow at the weekend but it looks to be a bit of PR spin to justify the attempt to hold the EGM away from Glasgow (i.e. it's too dangerous)

Lambias is an utter cunt of a man.

Claimed he was attacked in Glasgow at the weekend but it looks to be a bit of PR spin to justify the attempt to hold the EGM away from Glasgow (i.e. it's too dangerous)

They pulled that one with us too iirc, claiming Ashley and his family had been threatened (no evidence to support the claim)

I only popped in for a bit of discussion regarding our common enemy and don't want to end up filling the thread with Rangers posts but I can't help sharing the image from one of our fan share schemes. The 'spivs' in the picture are our chairman, a director and of course, Lambias

ff7269ab2e0430c04818130308392ac9.png

:lol: Forgot about that. Mentioned his family as well, despite the overwhelming majority of fans not having a clue as to the appearance or the composition of his family.

:lol: Forgot about that. Mentioned his family as well, despite the overwhelming majority of fans not having a clue as to the appearance or the composition of his family.

Based upon the occasional photo's that appeared online, of him out and about (usually in nightclubs/bars) his family must be composed mainly of young perma-tanned women.

Thursday 19 February 2015

NEWCASTLE owner Mike Ashley now owns the Rangers' retail operation and has a security over many of the club's precious trademarks, it has emerged.

Fresh financial papers for Rangers Retail reveal that from January 27, the Sports Direct founder and owner has been the "ultimate controlling party" of Rangers Retail, which handles the club's merchandising and stores. It confirms the switch has been made from the previous controllers, the club holding company The Rangers International Football Club plc.

The accounts reveal that while Rangers Retail turnover quadrupled from £1.2 million in the year to April 2013 to £4.8m in the year to April 2014, profits only doubled from £434,312 to £877,662. That is because the costs of the sales soared by eight times that of the previous year from £546,656 to £4.2m.

It is understood most of that money has gone to Sports Direct as Rangers Retail is buying Rangers merchandise, including replica kits, gifts, polo shirts and track suits from the Ashley-controlled firm for use in club outlets.

Sports Direct confirmed to the Herald that Rangers Retail has provided over £3.8m to Sports Direct in the year through such sales.

Notes filed over Rangers Retail with Companies House reveal: "This transfer in ownership is a result of a loan issued by Sportsdirect.com Retail Limited to The Rangers International Football Club plc initially for £5 million."

Mr Ashley's control over retail and trademarks comes as a by-product of his £10m emergency loan to Rangers made last month.

New documents have come to light that show that a host of Rangers and club-related trademarks and logos including the famous

RFC Scroll crest and the Ready logo are being held by Mr Ashley and Sports Direct as security against that loan which is payable on demand.

Details provided by the board to the Rangers Fans Board reveal that Mr Ashley gave up the stadium naming rights he bought for £1 in 2012 in favour of 25 per cent of the Ibrox advertising rights.

When Rangers Retail, a joint venture with Sports Direct, was confirmed by the club under then chief executive Charles Green in August 2012, it was promoted as enabling Rangers "to once again control its retail operation and give supporters the chance to buy direct from the club and in doing so, continue to invest in its future".

Rangers Retail run the club's entire retail operation, including the Rangers Megastore, and hold the rights under licence to the club's famous crests.

When details of the Ashley loan first emerged, the RIFC board admitted it was forced to pay Sports Direct £1.6m, its share of a Rangers Retail dividend, over the "cessation of onerous leases" in relation to the closure of club shops.

Under the previous 10-year retail agreement with JJB struck by Sir David Murray in 2006, Rangers accepted an initial £18m from the sports firm, while it was also guaranteed a minimum royalty fee of £3m per year until 2016.

As a result, JJB held exclusive rights to design, develop, source and retail merchandise associated with the club.

It has been confirmed that Mr Ashley has been called to give evidence before the Scottish Affairs Committee regarding the role Sports Direct played in the treatment of workers at its fashion chain USC.

After a divorce he is back with his wife Linda. They have 3 children, Matilda, Anna and Oliver. They live in a 38 room mansion in a small Hertfordshire village. There is a half mile drive to the entrance. His property is covered by CCTV and personal security.

After a divorce he is back with his wife Linda. They have 3 children, Matilda, Anna and Oliver. They live in a 38 room mansion in a small Hertfordshire village. There is a half mile drive to the entrance. His property is covered by CCTV and personal security.

Mike Ashley must be furious that Pards has made off with his family

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt