Summer Transfers 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article is over a month old and nothing about him has been said since. Don't worry.

Also, most clubs have don't much/any business yet. We did more than most in January. I wouldn't start panicking just yet.

True, not panicking, still a good few months to go. Even Ashley and co. should have enough sense to see we need some realy quality up front. Fully expecting an exciting forward to arrive :)

Apart from that it'll be a bonus if we get anything other than the likes of Spearing.

You should have a gan on L.A. Noire.

:lol: Fuck that game. I've still got it somewhere but I got sick of humping everything in the room to try and coax a clue out of it. Behaviour unbecoming of an officer of the law.

Even Ashley and co. should have enough sense to see we need some realy quality up front. Fully expecting an exciting forward to arrive :)

Why?

I'll tell you what's changed - ice cream prices at the Crescent Cafe in Seaton Sluice . . Aye, that's the one, the one by the roundabout .

Large family tubs to take out have shot from £6:00 to £7:80 . 7 fuckin 80 !

Because everyone can see we desperately need one?

Exactly. So while everyone is watching, expecting us to sign a striker it's BOOM!!! three central midfielders.

They'll never see it coming, it's genius.

:lol:

We tried to rectify the mistakes of the summer in January, so Im hoping those mistakes wont be repeated again the very next summer. Thats all.

Anyway its not like Im saying we'll be getting 4-5 players again. Those reports about us being interested in two signings probably arent that far off the mark. If one of them is Carlton Cole or Spearing though.......:suicide:

I miss Arrighi's ice cream. :(

Especially on days like this, the queue would be halfway down to the beach!