New Strips?

Christmas Tree

37 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Max Rushden 💛🖤 on Twitter: "not for me Clive" / Twitter

I thought you lot loved a bit of green, so you do? 

I'm not a fan because it just makes the contrast with the background (grass) worse. Prefer lighter strips. 

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

I thought you lot loved a bit of green, so you do? 

I'm not a fan because it just makes the contrast with the background (grass) worse. Prefer lighter strips. 

The pattern looks a mess. Plain green would have been so much better. 

7 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Yuck!

Parks And Rec Reaction GIF

Relieved now that they managed to get the home kit spot on

I don't mind it in isolation, but it doesn't strike me as very Newcastley. A few good results in it and I'll change my mind.

They should have made virtually a replica of Northern Ireland 86 or Republic of Ireland 88 or 90 and announced it like Man City did with the link to AC Milan in that corny advert for the dummies to fly out like howitzer missiles. 'IT'S NOT A TRIBUTE TO IRELAND!!!! IT'S A SAUDI TRIBUTE!!!!! OIL CLUB!!! FFP!!! HUMAN RIGHTS!!!! WIBBLE WIBBLE!'

• Haha 1

On 16/06/2023 at 10:01, Howmanheyman said:

Speaking of DHgate I noticed a very good version of the 82 KK shirt on eBay, did some digging and dhgate are now doing a version complete with proper umbro diamonds going down the sleeve, you can't really tell by their photos but seen a pic of it in a review plus another completely independent pic which I assume is from them so it's looking good as long as it fits! If it doesn't, I'll give it to my mate and order a bigger one, only cost £15 odd.

(Now I've had a look I can't find the pics so still a case of wait and see). 

Well this finally arrived today and it's a very good effort, it's virtually the same as the score draw version with added diamond sleeves which are virtually the same as the original, not 100% but I'd say 98%. If you're nostalgic for this shirt then at £15 it's a no brainer buying it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well this finally arrived today and it's a very good effort, it's virtually the same as the score draw version with added diamond sleeves which are virtually the same as the original, not 100% but I'd say 98%. If you're nostalgic for this shirt then at £15 it's a no brainer buying it. 

:good: 

https://uk.dhgate.com/product/96-97-98-99-newcastles-soccer-jerseys-nufc/864727459.html#dspm=wapen.seo-uk.list.26.&seo_type=1&page_id=1|#s1-26-1;uk|0170106933

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Funny enough that's the seller I got it from. Took about 3 weeks to arrive which isn't bad by their standards.

This is comfortably the worst Celtic home shirt I've ever seen. If we do get Adidas back at some point they're going to have to up their game! They've given juventus some stinkers as well. 

20230710_112214.thumb.jpg.8b24535716fdbba7cd1314f9a785b47c.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

This is comfortably the worst Celtic home shirt I've ever seen. If we do get Adidas back at some point they're going to have to up their game! They've given juventus some stinkers as well. 

20230710_112214.thumb.jpg.8b24535716fdbba7cd1314f9a785b47c.jpg

Someone needs to move the aerial. Picture is all fuzzy 

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Reminds me of the old Profanosaurus entry: 

“Her kloppa was wetter than Rod Hull’s roof” :lol: 

:lol::lol::lol:

The Profanisaurus is one of the greatest literary works of the 20th Century. 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...