14 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

I see Man U are channelling their inner Newcastle this year :D 

ManU.jpg

Sports Washing.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

I see Man U are channelling their inner Newcastle this year :D 

ManU.jpg

Think there was a Brazilian club strip from the early 90s that had almost exactly the same pattern and colours as that? 🤔

Start a new job in a different team next week and I got the new home top as a leaving present. It’s actually really smart and quite similar to the 80s Umbro one which was one of the first kits I had. Just wondering if anyone knows of any nice places to visit in the ceremonial county of Durham so I can show it off.

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Maybe the announcement? It does look like maybe the Amazon leak has forced both us and Adidas to come out early today. Pre announcing the announcement is a bit of a weird one.

The fourth ep was scheduled to drop in two weeks anyway, but yes there does appear to be some pretty poor management of this bit of news. Can't imagine Castore are too happy about it, but given how shite they have been in every aspect (most notably supply chain) they don't have a legitimate claim to being aggrieved. 

Tbf, Juves owners are certifiable given all of the shit they have tried to pull over the years.

I imagine our lot are sensible enough to go classic for a couple of years at least.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Andrew said:

Tbf, Juves owners are certifiable given all of the shit they have tried to pull over the years.

I imagine our lot are sensible enough to go classic for a couple of years at least.

Hopefully aye, but

preview-61.thumb.jpeg.038d03348e220bf911497beb656ef1aa.jpeg

amd

P10149-53-0-002_8.thumb.jpg.6941c0653db56db81bbbe69957ad1b56.jpg

Ordered the long sleeved versions of the 1995/96 home and away shirts. £17 each from DHgate. I've had the originals in the past and there's honestly not much difference in the quality. Much better than the copies of the current home shirt :) 

IMG_4518.thumb.jpeg.6b7d7316f4f21e304680ac6ee9851e01.jpeg

IMG_4529.thumb.jpeg.b64328d277e3d7e39ce62172d96c6606.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Ordered the long sleeved versions of the 1995/96 home and away shirts. £17 each from DHgate. I've had the originals in the past and there's honestly not much difference in the quality. Much better than the copies of the current home shirt :) 

IMG_4518.thumb.jpeg.6b7d7316f4f21e304680ac6ee9851e01.jpeg

IMG_4529.thumb.jpeg.b64328d277e3d7e39ce62172d96c6606.jpeg

How's the sizing, about what you'd expect?

45 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

How's the sizing, about what you'd expect?

Away shirt is marginally bigger than the home shirt. I would order a size up to be on the safe side. I'm 6ft and 13.5st and the large fits well. I'm normally between M-L in t shirts