New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Ordered a size 8-9 training jacket for my 7 year old nephew in the Black Friday sale. Turned up today and fits like a size 6-7. Castore don't do exchanges and the price has gone from £40 back up to £80. No details on the website for where to send it for a refund either. 

The sooner we replace these jokers the better 

Edit- Found the online returns portal. The order number isn't recognised so I can't proceed with the return 🤡

Edited by Kid Dynamite

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nike/England have managed to offend all of the twitter gammons by coming out in support of absolutely nobody. :lol: 

0D4BB9E0-93B8-4A32-84DA-C8F2BE3BAA95.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Nike/England have managed to offend all of the twitter gammons by coming out in support of absolutely nobody. :lol: 

“PEEPUL DIED FOR THAT FLAG!” 😡

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Turns out we've signed a deal with JD Sports to be the only 3rd party retailer of next seasons shirt (outside of the club/Adidas).

Fat Mike is fuming :lol: 

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/sites/cat/files/2024-03/16375724 - Sports Direct v Newcastle United - Summary of claim 21 Mar 2024.pdf

8k1qt2.jpg

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Tom said:

Poor Sue. 

16 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Turns out we've signed a deal with JD Sports to be the only 3rd party retailer of next seasons shirt (outside of the club/Adidas).

Fat Mike is fuming :lol: 

https://www.catribunal.org.uk/sites/cat/files/2024-03/16375724 - Sports Direct v Newcastle United - Summary of claim 21 Mar 2024.pdf

I trust fat boy is also going to sue all of the overseas teams that don't let him sell their shirts on his market stalls? I also presume we aren't the only premier league team that isn't selling our shirt in his shit holes.

I wonder if he'll sue all of the companies on here: jd exclusive | JD Sports UK for having exclusive lines of sportswear with JD Sports. There's 44 individual brands selling exclusive lines with JD so he may be a bit busy like.

What a waste of time, effort and money to expend out of nothing more than spite. There doesn't seem to be anything to suggest he has even the slightest chance of victory in this either.

• Like 1

I am wondering how Nike will better this year’s abortion of an away shirt Germany came up with in 2027.

It is incredibly selling we’ll though