Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

Appointing a new manager with 7 games to go is suicide anyway - let alone a lunatic who will instantly be unpopular with players and fans. Players like Sessengnon wont care for a word he says. 30 years ago you could shout & scream your way out of a relegation battle, kick it long & bully your way out- these days you need to be smart, cool & composed - see Mr Martinez at Wigan.

You need to inspire players & help them - not scare the fuck out of them because these lads can get jobs elsewhere.

Yup ;)

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So most people on here are fuming after our gutless second half performance today and you'd prefer to try and point score?

.............. and you'd prefer to post on a Sunderland thread.

So most people on here are fuming after our gutless second half performance today and you'd prefer to try and point score?

That's why he's wearing a mackem badge.

Everton should have had two penalties but let's brush over that.

Lives in mackemland, shouts for the mackems = mackem. :)

Do you have any patter other than 'nur nur ne nur nur' ............ ffs man, do you put your tongue out at the screen?

Tbf I don't see a problem with it. A new manager winning 3-0 away in his second match, at the club's fiercest rivals, for the first time in 12 years is quite notable. A reflection of our dominance that they'd recognise it like this though.

If we'd won the FA cup last season and Pardew and the club did the same would any of us had been embarrassed? I wouldn't. Man U probably wouldn't do the same, but they win the thing every few years.

Di canios 'passion' is getting on my tits already. The fist pumping, screaming, heel clicking and striding out on the pitch at full time man :lol: it's the fucking Di Canio show. The media will sharp get sick, it's piss easy being popular when you're winning. Party with Marty anyone?

Di canios 'passion' is getting on my tits already. The fist pumping, screaming, heel clicking and striding out on the pitch at full time man :lol: it's the fucking Di Canio show. The media will sharp get sick, it's piss easy being popular when you're winning. Party with Marty anyone?

He's had a good dose of luck for his two wins - it's O'Neill all over again.