Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can someone be the new messiah after not one of the clowns gave him a mention after the balding martin got the push.They do this everytime they appoint a manager.They even think they have a chance of getting something in the derby.On one of their sad sites,,one buffoon posted `This appointment is orgasmic'.Probably the same makem who posted this after they had signed Steed Malbranque ` A truly amazing signing'.And they wonder why they are called smb.

Oh mussolin you're still the love of my life

Oh mussolini you could have shagged my wife

Oh mussolini i'm a fascist like you

That's canny that like.

So a bloke who has done nothing wrong, but is being pilloried from pillar to post for exercising the right of this country to free speech, is a shit manager and appointment because his supposed political views are different to people who are commenting here. Very immature and thick too. Only 2 or 3 people have commented with any sense here, including the football angle and his very good record at Swindon which is very relevant in all of this. You have to wonder if a number of people think the football is relevant at all . Doh.

So a bloke who has done nothing wrong, but is being pilloried from pillar to post for exercising the right of this country to free speech, is a shit manager and appointment because his supposed political views are different to people who are commenting here. Very immature and thick too. Only 2 or 3 people have commented with any sense here, including the football angle and his very good record at Swindon which is very relevant in all of this. You have to wonder if a number of people think the football is relevant at all . Doh.

:lol:

So replacing an experienced disciplinarian, who plays long ball football & favours an orthodox 4-4-2 with an inexperienced manager who plays long ball football and favours an orthodox 4-4-2 who just so happens to have a controversial past, is a PR disaster and who's highest managerial experience is half a season in league one to get you through a relegation battle is a good decision?

No. No it's not.

Steve McLaren would've been a good decision.

How can someone be the new messiah after not one of the clowns gave him a mention after the balding martin got the push.They do this everytime they appoint a manager.They even think they have a chance of getting something in the derby.On one of their sad sites,,one buffoon posted `This appointment is orgasmic'.Probably the same makem who posted this after they had signed Steed Malbranque ` A truly amazing signing'.And they wonder why they are called smb.

Oh mussolin you're still the love of my life

Oh mussolini you could have shagged my wife

Oh mussolini i'm a fascist like you

That's canny that like.

HAIRIST !

So replacing an experienced disciplinarian, who plays long ball football & favours an orthodox 4-4-2 with an inexperienced manager who plays long ball football and favours an orthodox 4-4-2 who just so happens to have a controversial past, is a PR disaster and who's highest managerial experience is half a season in league one to get you through a relegation battle is a good decision?

No. No it's not.

Steve McLaren would've been a good decision.

You missed out the bit where he spent more than the rest of the league put together and had a turnover of something like 37 players.

Canny record though if you ignore that.

keep-calm-and-lick-my-love-pump.png

Thick as mince.

"I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone. I am a football man and this and my family are my focus."

I thought these fascists were meant to have balls of steel? PDC is nothing more than a back tracking wet-arse.

No doubt the next time he's over in Italy at one of his murdering mates' funerals he can tell his fascist mates that he was only following orders with that quote.

Would have been a decent appointment if it were for next season. I can't see him doing anything magic to keep them up and see their survival in the hands of those around them, more than themselves. Look at their fixture list, look at their missing players and look at the paucity of talent they have available.

Fletcher could turn a 0-0 to a 1-0 win by taking one of the few chances that actually come his way, Cattermole could stop a 0-0 becoming a 0-1 by virtue of charging around the pitch kicking lumps out of everyone. Now they have who? Graham? He's not prolific enough to be relied upon and Sessegnon is half the player he was last year.

I don't believe Di Canio is going to save this sunderland side from relegation, though he may well have been able to build a team from it's bones. Be that a Championship side pushing for promotion, or a Premier League side taking steps away from the relegation zone.

That he's a fascist doesn't take away from the fact he's not the right football manager at the right time. It's been woefully mismanaged by sunderland, which is hilarious, and I think they're on a hiding to nothing as I don't believe he'll keep them up. So all this ill will is for nought.

You missed out the bit where he spent more than the rest of the league put together and had a turnover of something like 37 players.

Canny record though if you ignore that.

I knew he'd spent a lot but i didn't know the details.

I think he spent £1m or something to get promoted but I wasn't sure if that was dramatically more than anybody else.

Lets get the facts out.

In 2005,after giving the fascist salute to Lazio fans for the 3rd time that season,Blatter was going to ban him for life.The Italian FA fined him £7,000 and banned him for 1 game for his actions.3 years ago he attended the funeral of Paolo Signorelli,a high profile member of a fascist group.

When manager of Swindon,he forgot the name of Jonathan Tehoue ,one of his ( black ) players.He had to apologise to the player for using inappropriate language when referring to the player by the colour of his skin.On his right arm,he has the tattoo DUX, the latin equivalent of DUCE,the title adopted by the Italian fascist leader during WW2.He has a fascist emblem tattoo on his back.

The majority of makems seem to think none of that is important,only results. And to think how many makems lost their lives in WW2 due to fighting fascism,not forgetting the 300 or so who lost their lives because of German planes bombing Sunderland. The sales of brushes,to sweep all of these facts under makem carpets,have gone through the roof.Let's not forget though,Di Canio says he is not a racist or fascist and is not political.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

Lets get the facts out.

In 2005,after giving the fascist salute to Lazio fans for the 3rd time that season,Blatter was going to ban him for life.The Italian FA fined him £7,000 and banned him for 1 game for his actions.3 years ago he attended the funeral of Paolo Signorelli,a high profile member of a fascist group.

When manager of Swindon,he forgot the name of Jonathan Tehoue ,one of his ( black ) players.He had to apologise to the player for using inappropriate language when referring to the player by the colour of his skin.Oh his right arm,he has the tattoo DUX, the latin equivalent of DUCE,the title adopted by the Italian fascist leader during WW2.He has a fascist emblem tattoo on his back.

The majority of makems seem to think none of that is important,only results. And to think how many makems lost their lives in WW2 due to fighting fascism,not forgetting the 300 or so who lost their lives because of German planes bombing Sunderland. The sales of brushes,to sweep all of these facts under makem carpets,have gone through the roof.Let's not forget though,Di Canio says he is not a racist or fascist and is not political.

Good post

Lets get the facts out.

When manager of Swindon,he forgot the name of Jonathan Tehoue ,one of his ( black ) players.He had to apologise to the player for using inappropriate language when referring to the player by the colour of his skin.Oh his right arm,he has the tattoo DUX, the latin equivalent of DUCE,the title adopted by the Italian fascist leader during WW2.He has a fascist emblem tattoo on his back.

Errrr yeah, that could only happen with a fascist couldn't it :blush2: ................

Well done on tge selective highlights there.

FFS lighten up man, it's a bit of fun.

Do you ever actually make any comments that about the topics of these threads, BTW, or just having pops at people?