Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tend to agree with Dicanio's management style but in the long run he is destined to lose if his ultimate aim is to change the professional footballer.

Nobody is going to want to play for the mackems if that clown is waiting to inspect if you have washed behind your ears for morning training.

Edited by desmondTUTU

Don't know how he has the nerve.

Blatantly devastated we ended up as Top Dogs after all, despite being beaten in the derby.

They win the Inherently Moral and Classy Top Dog title though given they outperformed us considerably in the fair play table.

Watched one of their videos earlier after seeing her dish on here , the bass-player PL. - would you ?

Weeellllll....possibly not as a hip young gun slinger in 1997....but speaking as a greying soon to-be-44-year-old I wouldnt think fuckin twice about mate...after 4 or 5 pints..

I have had err "relations" with very obsucre indie/punk band members I'll have you know..first time ive thought about this in years actually, I'll see if theres any youtube footage..

Weeellllll....possibly not as a hip young gun slinger in 1997....but speaking as a greying soon to-be-44-year-old I wouldnt think fuckin twice about mate...after 4 or 5 pints..

I have had err "relations" with very obsucre indie/punk band members I'll have you know..first time ive thought about this in years actually, I'll see if theres any youtube footage..

Oh aye :) ? *opens the big red book*

A mate once went out with the bird from Dubstar back in the day like , you're not him are you ?!

:lol: naaa..at a club in houston in 94, some friends had been at college with one of them...went back to someones place and pretty sure I had a fumble with one of them...no toys or animals were hurt etc etc ;)