Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've NEVER seen defending as bad as that. Not never m'lud.

Hard to explain it isnt it. I mean okay we can suck at defending at times, and with the likes of Taylor you can always expect a big screw up or two every now and then. But yesterday was just incredible. Couldnt believe what was going on and it kept on happening till the very end. Shocking stuff :angry2:

They scored two 'Jew goals' or tap ins. Couldn't believe it. The space they were getting was insane - a player like Coutinho needs no invitation to exploit that.

Imploding is something we seem to specialize in. How many times have we crumbled like that in recent years, concede goals that not even the shittiest teams concede? With all the change of personnel and management we've seen over the last decade or so you'd think at least someone would cut that out. Must be something in the water.

Statues playing a team with movement.No anticipation of any impending danger until it was too late.We have no leader or any player prepared to bollock any team mate.I've mentioned before i'm not a big admirer of Mbiwa.Again he looked poor with little positional sense.He's certainly not the player we were descibed in the brochure.

Bairn's in bed, wife's in the bath, Antique's roadshow is on. I braved watching motd on the tivo. Urghhh. Defensively we were beyond awful.

someone please educate me how Sturridge was not offside for their fourth? Not that it makes any difference, but again I feel I don't understand the off side rule.

Sturridge was briliant yesterday, we should have signed him.rather than Cisse

:lol:

He's really not that good. He think he's better than he is, he's got the worst celebration going and scoring goals against us proves nothing. I'd have been able to net one against such pitiful defending and I was nursing a hangover.

We made Liverpool look good yesterday. Liverpool. A Liverpool shorn of their best player, who really aren't that good without him.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Unbelievable how Pardew handed them the initiative from the start with that ridiculous team he put out. You're playing a team who are sulking because they have just lost their best player for ten games and you start with two defensive midfielders and only one attacker.

It was a pathetic lineup that the players obviously had no faith in which resulted in the worst performance I've ever witnessed.

We have better players than any other team in the bottom half yet we don't look remotely like a team. There was plenty of things that Pardew deserved credit for last season but this season he has fucked it up big style. He earned the time to have an opportunity to put things right but he's failed spectacularly.

I'm afraid we need to replace him in the summer. Hopefully we're still a premiership team by then!

I can only think he was trying to play the Benfica game plan again, keep it 0-0 and then win the game 2nd half. If he was, and he can't see the massive difference between the respective situations of the two games he's even more clueless than I thought

Is there a way back for him after these two last home results?

I'm starting to think his time may be up. But if he keeps us up will he be given another chance? Does he deserve one after the recent shambles? How about if he turns it around and we win our next three? I thought he deserved another chance after what he achieved last season but the gutless manner we have rolled over in recent home games is making me think he's already gone regardless of whether we stay up.

they did play the final 15 minutes with ten men following Mathieu Debuchy's red card, Pardew admitted that the performance was "not good enough."

:lol:

The official website really getting to the heart of where the game was lost.

Is there a way back for him after these two last home results?

I'm starting to think his time may be up. But if he keeps us up will he be given another chance? Does he deserve one after the recent shambles? How about if he turns it around and we win our next three? I thought he deserved another chance after what he achieved last season but the gutless manner we have rolled over in recent home games is making me think he's already gone regardless of whether we stay up.

No, be it now or in the summer the last 2 home results after a season of mediocrity have cooked his goose. I dont think its an exaggeration to say theyre two of the worst defeats in the club's entire 121 year history.

No, be it now or in the summer the last 2 home results after a season of mediocrity have cooked his goose. I dont think its an exaggeration to say theyre two of the worst defeats in the club's entire 121 year history.

TBF he's had a whole of season to put things right and he's been completely unable to do it. I'm glad Ashley has stuck with him because up until this season he has done well for us and therefore earned the time to get it right. Whether we are relegated now or not, he failled spectacularly because the players he has at his disposal should be more than capable of finishing in the top half of the league but can't get a team out of them.

I think sacking him now would cause more problems than it would solve but we should be looking to change in the summer.

My worry is that Ashley has stuck with him for the wrong reasons and if this is the case, then there must be a fair chance he won't be moved on in the summer regardless of which division we're in!

I can see us getting a point against QPR, but that's it I'm afraid and 9/1 is a damn good price for us going down as it's looking that way now. This is NUFC and when it comes to luck in these situations we get fuck all, it'll never change.