West Ham v Newcastle UNITED

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have won. Perfectly good goal ruled out.

Lot's of moaning cunts will be on here moaning because we didn't win even though they were moaning through the week that we wouldn't get another point all season. They'll moan about Pardew as if he's to blame for Wigan and Villa picking up wins, even though we've moved up a place and another point closer to safety.

It'll be the same next week - I doubt we'll win and we'll be looking for others.

Still fancy Norwich to possibly be caught.

I think you might be right. The only ship sinking faster than ours at the minute is Norwich. Survival now likely hinges on the QPR game. For fuck's sake.

Little point in abusing each other on here. I would have took a draw. Yes we needed a win but after having been UTTER UTTER gash vs Unwashed and Scouse Tramps this result (in isolation) is good.

Having said that, we are in deep shit - no point in dressing it up

I don't really see how a new manager late season could have made things worse. Now there are good chances we're getting a new manager after we got ourself relegated....board always post-active, bathing in their own shit!

If we play like we did today against QPR we could very well take 3 points. They're unmotivated and their defense is shambolic. It's not at all over yet

They'll all be playing for a move somewhere decent, wankers.

I think we should be hoping that Sunderland lose their games not Wigan, because Wigan look like they'll beat anyone atm. Especially since they have no Sessegnon and relying on a striker who hasn't found the net.

They've two home games against sides that are safe. They'll get at least 2pts from the last 9 available. We'll be lucky to get 2 ourselves.

Villa on 40 points, they have Chelsea next week (probably 0 points) then wigan away final day. If we beat QPR, and we need to beat them... Whoever loses the Wigan Villa game could still go down, thats assuming Wigan dont beat Arsenal away.