Things you used to love......

Christmas Tree

Doing as a kid, don't do now, but would love to do again.

I ask having just seen a National Trust photo of a tree voted the best to climb on the UK. (At Wallington).

7ypamy9y.jpg

I used to love climbing trees. Had a massive tree at the bottom of the garden and it was liked being king of the world up there. :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bike rides when I was younger

Playing for a school football team and still having dreams of one day making it as a pro.

Then as an adolescent:

Having time for three wanks in a day

Smoking and drug taking

Just generally being care free with zero responsibilities.

Bike rides when I was younger

Playing for a school football team and still having dreams of one day making it as a pro.

Then as an adolescent:

Having time for three wanks in a day

Smoking and drug taking

Just generally being care free with zero responsibilities.

You've stopped doing this why?

Nothing to do with your lass though aye? :lol:

no, she used to indulge in the latter too before the bairn came along.

can't vouch for the former.

;)

Tell you what will make a difference, some decent weather. It's almost summer ffs. The flowers are late to bloom and no wonder the sun shine fanny thread remains unbumped.

;)

Tell you what will make a difference, some decent weather. It's almost summer ffs. The flowers are late to bloom and no wonder the sun shine fanny thread remains unbumped.

We're getting there last few days.

To add to the thread: it used to be mint when your only responsibility in life was making sure your bedroom was tidy.

;)

Pretty sunny in Leeds, first tits making their tentative steps into the open.

Mind you, what's in my gym puts what's outside to shame. When they say exercising makes you horny, I'm not sure it's entirely due to the endorphin release. Raging here.

:lol: Fucking bikes! Didnt you have jumpers?

Nee way I'd be going in goal. :lol:

Jumpers only brought ambiguity and confusion - was it in? was it out?

The keeper'd know about it if he dove into a crank like.

Jumpers only brought ambiguity and confusion - was it in? was it out?

The keeper'd know about it if he dove into a crank like.

Sounds like you discovered goal line technology but didnt realise what you had :lol:

Could have been rich!

Sundays when you played football for hours, then wandered home caked in mud, a bath listening to the radio, then a Sunday roast, and off out with mates until dark.

Sunday evenings were the worst thing in the entire world ever, hearing the Bullseye theme tune still makes me depressed.

Loved going swimming every day in the summer holiday, was sunny pretty much every day, massive grass area for a kickabout then back in the pool when you were too hot. Some chips from the canteen when you got hungry, made friends with the staff so always got a few extra chucked on. Life was good :thumbup:

Sunday evenings were the worst thing in the entire world ever, hearing the Bullseye theme tune still makes me depressed.

Loved going swimming every day in the summer holiday, was sunny pretty much every day, massive grass area for a kickabout then back in the pool when you were too hot. Some chips from the canteen when you got hungry, made friends with the staff so always got a few extra chucked on. Life was good :thumbup:

You had a pool and staff? Privileged twat. :glare: