Loic Remy

GeordieMark

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wouldn't touch him with the proverbial ten-foot pole at this point. He obviously does not want to be here and has made that clear on many occasions. He was a passenger at times last season when things weren't going well, and the less said about his performances in the derbies, the better. No heart whatsoever, a pure mercenary who we could do without.

8.5m (if even that - I read that the 8.5 was just the buyout clause for top 4 clubs, it could be even more for us) up front and no-doubt astronomical wages for a player with no motivation who's already knocked us back twice, and who already failed a medical. Remember the last player we signed after he failed a medical at Liverpool? That didn't work out so well.

It'd be Owen all over again. Just what we don't need.

Yes, when he was trying to play himself into a big move and a spot at the WC. What's his motivation to play for us now? Challenge the top 10 with Alan fucking Pardew?

What's the motivation for any of our players to want to play well for us then?

What makes this even funnier is that he flew the whole way to the States expecting to play in their next game only to find out that he failed the medical. May bad things betide him forever more.

I don't have an issue with Remy tbh. Liverpool are title contenders, in the CL next year and would pay him more money. I'd probably question his mental state if he didn't pick them over us.

I don't have an issue with Remy tbh. Liverpool are title contenders, in the CL next year and would pay him more money. I'd probably question his mental state if he didn't pick them over us.

How about the time he picked QPR ?

How about the time he picked QPR ?

They paid him more money.

What's the problem? It's his job and it's not like he had an attachment to either team. Why should he not go to the team that pays him the most?

I'd take him back in my flash. They're all fucking mercenaries man. He's one that scores goals.

This, whack in a goal bonus and a release clause above what we paid for him and he'll have ample motivation. We know he can score and with the lads we've brought in he'd get plenty of chances.

We won't get him for £7/8m. QPR aren't looking to get rid, they just realise that there's nothing they can do if a club meets his buy out clause. They wouldn't give him to us for a penny less than they're entitled to.

We won't get him for £7/8m. QPR aren't looking to get rid, they just realise that there's nothing they can do if a club meets his buy out clause. They wouldn't give him to us for a penny less than they're entitled to.

I agree, but they should probably just let us have him if he'll come. They can reinvest the money in players that want to be there, for their survival bid. I don't think anyone will pay £10m+ if there's medical problems anyway.