Loic Remy

GeordieMark

"When you do things like that about a man like Stuart Pearce Alan Pardew, I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that was probably bang on."

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies, lies & more lies

Lied about Cabaye not playing when he had the lip on about not going to Arsenal.

Lied about Ben Arfa being injured when he said himself he was fit.

Lied about Remy being injured for the Liverpool game.

A few people saying it wouldn't have made a difference if Remy had played against Liverpool it probably wouldn't but that's not the point. It's the blatant lies I hope a journalist pulls Pardew up about it the next time they get a chance. I'd like to see him worm his way out of this.

Says more about the manager than the player. He's on loan, and from his perspective there was nothing to play for and bigger concerns on the horizon.

After the fucking disastrous second half of the season and the associated crowd unrest, that Pardew agreed with the "nothing to play for" assessment tells you all about the bloke. Think of the message it conveys to the rest of the squad as well. Chill out lads, bonus cheques are in the post, it's holiday time.

Disgraceful if thats true. But something we've come to expect week in week out from the assholes running this club. And I quite agree, Pardew would be more to blame. The man's an absolute cretin. No shame whatsoever.

With all 3 players going on record to confirm their injuries were lied about. If the FA considered it serious enough could they deduct points for next season for bringing the game in to disrepute.

So basically if you sign for NUFC and fancy a shift off it'll be ok because the manager will lie for you. Or in Ben Arfa's case he'll lie about you anyway.

The epitome of a mercenary cunt. I'm taking it he doesn't even have the excuse of 50/50 chance being able to play? Also explains why he didn't start against Swansea when Pardew was desperate for a result. The fact he was desperate and still cowtowed to the player speaks volumes about our manager who is even more complicit by going along with it. He knows the player is off, just tell him he's playing and if he refuses lay the blame at his door.

That's the spirit it's fair enough he couldn't be arsed to play and him and Pardew lied about it what's fair about that.

it was fair enough in the context of how the club approached the second half of the season. why should he play in a meaningless game? the club approached the entire second half of the season in that manner. why should the players veer off message?

obviously it isn't particularly fair on the poor sods that support the team.

it was fair enough in the context of how the club approached the second half of the season. why should he play in a meaningless game? the club approached the entire second half of the season in that manner. why should the players veer off message?

The same reason I go to work on a 'meaningless' Wednesday morning.

There will be no disrepute charges or anything like that. It's an internal matter for the club, and nobody at the club above Pardew will give a shit, or even see it as a problem. They would no doubt agree that it was mission accomplished for the season.

Your missing the point as I said Remy playing against Liverpool probably wouldn't have made a difference but its the LIES. It's 3 that we know of the players have confirmed they were fit to play yet Pardew LIED about them being injured.

Your missing the point as I said Remy playing against Liverpool probably wouldn't have made a difference but its the LIES. It's 3 that we know of the players have confirmed they were fit to play yet Pardew LIED about them being injured.

Wouldn't be the first manager to do it - Keegan certainly did at times but I agree it's the serial nature of his shit that grates.

“Loic was injured and he didn’t train all week.

“He hurt his ankle in the last game, he turned it and if you see the video (v Cardiff) he is limping around for the last 5 minutes.
“It was a blow, if we had have him out there (v Liverpool) we might have won.”

it's not so much the lie, managers do it all the time, but the depth of the lie.

he's clearly a pathological liar, or at the very least a well practiced scumbag.

probably the first time I've been 100% about him fucking off.

Quite frankly it doesn't change my opinion of him either way, he's a total piece of shit and I want rid of him from the club. Not bothered that he's a symptom and not the source, I'm sick of him and bored to death of the "football" he makes the side play.